N.z. Girls

weirdspawningkid

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Their great, fit, nice, not too shy. I'll laugh myself dry If anyone posts on this forum but I'm starved of conversation and will talk about anything........................................... please somebody.
Edit: this is embarassing when my gp2x arrives I'm going to be posting regularly on this forum so I hope this hasn't tarnished my reputation, oh and I do know how to spell soul, but thats what got your attention. :(

For... research, and, so you can back up your hypothosis with proof, could you post pictures of sais "N.Z. Girls"

/Perv

Nova posted on Oct 25 2005 at 10:25 PM said:
For... research, and, so you can back up your hypothosis with proof, could you post pictures of sais "N.Z. Girls"

/Perv
Oh so you want me to do a google search for you now. They look either mauri or caucasion, and what about all that stuff about anna hong is everyone who posted there a perv(I didn't so I'm not, for once)

Last edited by a moderator:
weirdspawningkid posted on Oct 25 2005 at 09:30 PM said:
Nova posted on Oct 25 2005 at 10:25 PM said:

/Perv
Oh so you want me to do a google search for you now. They look either mauri or caucasion, and what about all that stuff about anna hong is everyone who posted there a perv(I didn't so I'm not, for once)

Hey, I wasnt calling you a perv, cool it.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 25 2005 at 10:37 PM said:
wtf is the point of this shit?
What the fuck is the point of you, daphatbattychavmeister my son/haemaphradite.
p.s. word to you mother......
EAT CHEESE!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

weirdspawningkid posted on Oct 25 2005 at 05:53 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 25 2005 at 10:37 PM said:
wtf is the point of this shit?
What the fuck is the point of you, daphatbattychavmeister my son/haemaphradite.
p.s. word to you mother......
EAT CHEESE!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
good come back

btw i like cheese. especially mozzarella

What in the broshroomoni is this? Oh wells came here expecting to see fouge baba, this idioted :(!

stop flamming each other... *says in a calm and low admin-ish voice*

man, there is no need for the flamage!

weirdspawningkid, you new, and your flamming already, your not gonna get people to like you like that. and you come on here jumping to conclusions... and no, he didnt call you a perve...

Back