-

I'd destroy it and the plans for it. Messing with it would be a terrible idea.

Morlock line dancing,

1803311-morlock1_super.jpg

or something boring like creating as many time paradoxes as possible. :)

My version of time travel is paradox free, so it's not like I could change anything, although there are many events even in recent times that I truly wish I could undo.

I guess I'd go witness some historic events or something, maybe invest in assorted companies under an assumed name so I'd have some savings when I returned.

I feel like being that one asshole that explains all the paradoxes, but that would be no fun ;)

I would invent the banjo.

I'd go back in time and watch the film Primer a few times, so that I'd actually understand it when I watched it for real.

It's got a very good take on time travel, and I recommend watching it 10 or 11 times before you consider taking a trip.

After seeing how time can get pretty messed up for the person in the time machine, perhaps I'd sell it for a lot of money then watch as that person disappears in the machine, never to be seen again on my timeline. Sure, they might appear on some other timeline and mess things up there, but they'll never get back to mine.

... or maybe I'll just go to the future, grab a sports almanac, then give it to my past self so my present self can live the "good" life or something typical.

Maybe I'd likely just go back in time and tell myself not to do stupid sh*7. :p

I would pick up the plans for all the cool inventions that never quite happened for the dustbins of the past.

Take a technologically empowered army back in time with me to about the year 1900 and rule the world. either that or id steal all stan lees ideas and create the x-men, iron man etc before he did.Failing that id invent twinkies.

I'd ruin the party.

Enjoy paying for anything unless you're only travelling back to the past ten years or so!

Back