3DS sales

007jaws

Alot of people waited ages for the 3ds console, now i see so many being SOLD on ebay?, alot of people listing then slightly cheaper than the shop prices also, alot of people only oweing it for a few days already selling them why? :angry:

The same reason they did that with DSes, Wiis, Pandoras, PS3s, Xbox 360s, iPods, iPads, and so on...

Last edited by a moderator:
People horde consoles at launch because demand almost always outstrips supply and huge profits can be made. Probably people bought several and are keeping one for themselves, or maybe they never really cared about 3DS to begin with.

I doubt anyone intends on selling 3DS for a loss. The only price that means anything on an eBay auction is final price, starting bid is meaningless (unless it's "buy it now", of course). Even in the last couple seconds the price can shoot up dramatically.

how do these topics always come up when new consoles come out?

i didnt happen to see any questions, whats your question about them? ive had enough time with mine that i an answer all your questions, although i still dont have any games so hold off on those

Why would I need to ask you 3DS related questions? I've had mine for over 1 month now.

Anyway, my original question was...why did you purchased a crap load of Nintendo 3DS consoles?

Profit?

*takes picture of SONY/NINTENDO's bra picture and uses it on Face Raiders

There could be many reasons for this. Why don't you go ask someone who has one up for sale, why they're selling?
Great Idea, did and only 4 responded back

one said it was not what he expected?, dont know what that means?,he did not elaborate

another ebayer said they are having eye problems e.t.c.

another ebayer simply replied with this below

Nintendo also released the rest of the Summer/Q3 release schedule including some titles we may have forgotten about. US Launch game, Trauma center: Second Opinion, comes out in August, with Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree, Mario Party 8 and Scarface all penned for a July release. The full list is as follows:

•Resident Evil: 4 Wii edition - June 29

•Harry Potter & The Order Of The Phoenix - June 29

•Scarface - July 6

•Mario Party 8 - July 13

•Big Brain Academy for Wii - July 20

•King Of Clubs - July 20

•Transformers The Game - July 20

•William Pinball Classics - July

•Trauma Center: Second Opinion - August 10

•Tamagotchi Party On! - August

•California Games - August

•Alien Syndrome September - 7

•Super Paper Mario - September 14

•Dragon Blade: Wrath Of Fire - September 14

•World Championship Poker Featuring Howard Lederer: All In Wii - September 21

•Brunswick Bowling pro - September

•Cosmic Family - September

•My Word Coach - September

•Ratatouille - Q3

•Toot & Puddle: Call Of The North - Q3

WiiPlus will keep you updated.

and the last response i got from another ebayer is

'we need to get them out to the world to spread the disease, i was like WTF IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN

BYE

007JAWS

The same reason they did that with DSes, Wiis, Pandoras, PS3s, Xbox 360s, iPods, iPads, and so on...
VERY TRUE, HOWEVER I AM SHOCKED THAT THEY ARE SELLING AT BUY IT NOW PRICE FOR 170 POUNDS, AND EVEN MORE SHOCKED AT THIS EARLY, ONLY A FEW DAYS AFTER LAUNCH,

AND THERE SEEMS TO BE SO MANY AT A SLIGHTLY CHEAPER PRICE, MAYBE SOME OF THEM ARE EBAY SCAMMERS LISTING THEM IN BATCHES OF 10 FOR SALE E.T.C, BUT SOME ARE NOT AND ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE THEM IN HIGH NUMBERS FOR SALE LIKE 12, 15, 10, AND THE ONES SELLING AT THE CHEAPER PRICE SEEM TO BE MOSTLY BUSINESS REGISTERED SELLERS ON EBAY?

Maybe the 3D doesn't work for them? I haven't heard this on the 3DS specifically but 3D on some peoples eyes hurts or doesn't even work. I think you can play the games without 3D though, so this might not make sense. . .

There could be many reasons for this. Why don't you go ask someone who has one up for sale, why they're selling?
Great Idea, did and only 4 responded back

</snip>

and the last response i got from another ebayer is

'we need to get them out to the world to spread the disease, i was like WTF IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN

BYE

007JAWS
eBayer 1 reason: Extremely retarded! What was he/she expecting? Pandora openess!?

eBayer 2 reason: Eye problems my ass! RETARD!

eBayer 3 reason: What a retard! Talking about Wii games...must be one of those Chinese eBayers who don't understand a word of English. Stupid f*cks!

eBayer 4 reason: Sounds like another retard trying to make a HUGE profit.

VERY TRUE, HOWEVER I AM SHOCKED THAT THEY ARE SELLING AT BUY IT NOW PRICE FOR 170 POUNDS, AND EVEN MORE SHOCKED AT THIS EARLY, ONLY A FEW DAYS AFTER LAUNCH,

AND THERE SEEMS TO BE SO MANY AT A SLIGHTLY CHEAPER PRICE, MAYBE SOME OF THEM ARE EBAY SCAMMERS LISTING THEM IN BATCHES OF 10 FOR SALE E.T.C, BUT SOME ARE NOT AND ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE THEM IN HIGH NUMBERS FOR SALE LIKE 12, 15, 10, AND THE ONES SELLING AT THE CHEAPER PRICE SEEM TO BE MOSTLY BUSINESS REGISTERED SELLERS ON EBAY?
Why are you suddenly yelling, brah?

Back