Which Is More "h@rdc0r3"

Status
Not open for further replies.
well depending on your definition of hardcore, the PSP is waaay more hardcore than the DS in regards to the games. No GTA, no Infected, no Rengoku or whatever, no Untold legends, no nothing like that on the DS, and there's no PSP Dogs, no Psp Touch and go kiddy games, whereas the DS has like 5. Also the PSP plays UMD movies and MP3 and can surf the web.

If your definition of hardcore is about how its built, well, i don't know about that both my DS and PSP have never given me problems.

And as for white trash buying PSPs, i think you should probably retract your thought on that because no true white trash person has enough money to buy a psp, let alone going to spend it on a PSP instead of beer and moron.

well depending on your definition of hardcore, the PSP is waaay more hardcore than the DS in regards to the games. No GTA, no Infected, no Rengoku or whatever, no Untold legends, no nothing like that on the DS, and there\'s no PSP Dogs, no Psp Touch and go kiddy games, whereas the DS has like 5. Also the PSP plays UMD movies and MP3 and can surf the web.

If your definition of hardcore is about how its built, well, i don\'t know about that both my DS and PSP have never given me problems.

And as for white trash buying PSPs, i think you should probably retract your thought on that because no true white trash person has enough money to buy a psp, let alone going to spend it on a PSP instead of beer and moron.
Agreed! Beanfarmer, are so so stupid that yo couldnt tell what this thread was going to turn into? use whatever brain you have and dont start another ds/psp which is better thread. It\'s wasting forum space and deterring my eyes to pointless irrelevant shit.

Iorgy77 is 100% right. Grow up already. Its all up to personal preference.

Last edited by a moderator:
for every1s info i dont own either Ds or Psp i have a 2x i am saveing up 2 get both but i want a psp for psp oss and i want a ds for gameing,

im my opinean the Ds is a better system and the homebrew (what ive seen of it compaired to the psp) is better

the build quality of Ds is better and the playabiliy of games are far superear

sorry again about my spelling

beanfarmer :D

beanfarmer: I cn us txt speek 2

I have both, and while I love both, I think the psp's sports n ports attitude is really annoying. Wha? GTA LCS is practically the same game as GTA3 apart from a few missions are changed!
I also want a hardcore rpg on EITHER system

We were just discussing about which system is more hardcore
No you werent, you were just saying how much better the NDS is... Mount everest, toilets etc...

It was just part of the whole point I was making. If you have complex on DS, try to point out what aspect of PSP is better, rather than starting "you suck" reply. I'm sure I'm entitled to point out what I like.

and you, Mr. Troll hiimself jumped in start flaming everyone
I didn't flame anyone.
[/quote]

"Why is it always the DS troll boys that start these stupid threads?...
seriously how much of a complex do you guys have about what others prefer?"

So, that is NOT flaming?

F-Off, Iorgy77 if you have nothing to contribute.
Who's flaming now??
[/quote]

I'm rather flaming BACK to the right person.

FYI, I don't have any complex on PSP, I mean, why should I?
I think you do. Why do you pre-occupy so much of your time comparing the two... you obviously want one.
[/quote]

I've been playing PSP games, you fool. Why would I want another one? YOU have complex on DS, instead. Many people like you usually start calling names instead of trying to argue why PSP is better, since you're not capable of bringing any usable facts into the table.

Anyway, reply all you want, I'm really outta here this time.

What do you mean by "h@rdc0r3" ???

As in which is more durable or which is better to play???

Yea, a DS is more durable as its a kids machine and they tend to drop things and not look after them and a PSP is more of a 16+ - Adults age range...

If your talking as in which is better to play then the PSP wins easilly in my opinion.. Played on a DS and thought it was good untill I played on a PSP and was Blown Away!!!!! :D

for every1s info i dont own either Ds or Psp i have a 2x i am saveing up 2 get both but i want a psp for psp oss and i want a ds for gameing,

im my opinean the Ds is a better system and the homebrew (what ive seen of it compaired to the psp) is better

the build quality of Ds is better and the playabiliy of games are far superear

sorry again about my spelling

beanfarmer :D
spelling 101:

Opinion
gaming (you drop the \'e\' and add \"ing\". Basic English)
playability. It\'s phonetic. Hear the \'t\' at the end??
saving. again, you drop the\'e\' and add \"ing\".
not \"super rear\". Superior
compared, not compaired

Your spelling I can deal with alone, but reading your posts are complete hell with the overdose of text speak. STOP

Edit: wtf is with this school computer. I keep getting slashes with quotes....

that's exactly what *I* said... posts like this just always end up starting fights.
There wasn't a fight until you made a fuss out of a problem that didn't exist. The thread could have perhaps gone somewhere, and if it tends to the side of bias then moderators will lock it, we do not need people insulting each other and derailing the thread for no reason.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back