350 pandoras being assembled.

+1.000.000.000.000.000.000

A quarter for Germany, jippie :p

And meybe a new video, but this thime from Craigix because EvilDragon isnt in Townhall Newcastle upon Tyne..

Where does the quote support 'being assembled'? My reading of this is that Craig is expecting the boards to be with him in time to be able assemble and ship them during the week. I can't remember the assembly estimates, but I think it would correspond to a couple of days to finish these ones. Maybe I'm wrong, and they are at the airport ready for collection - but I don't expect that assembly has started now.

No I believe he claiming Pandoras will ship. Just the boards isn't really a Pandora, the assembled unit is a Pandora..

It's very feasible to assemble this amount if they have everything laid out ready to go for assembly, and there is enough people helping. And the Twitter said next week.. so a lot can happen between now and the end of next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where does the quote support 'being assembled'? My reading of this is that Craig is expecting the boards to be with him in time to be able assemble and ship them during the week. I can't remember the assembly estimates, but I think it would correspond to a couple of days to finish these ones. Maybe I'm wrong, and they are at the airport ready for collection - but I don't expect that assembly has started now.

"350+ Pandoras shipping next week"

The way I read it, he's got the boards already. Right now they're assembling. They'll be sent to customers next week/thoughout that week.

The rest of the "tweet" is about the IControlPad, which looks absurdly sexy, by the way.

Edit: DAMMIT TRASHY!

Last edited by a moderator:
well most of the assembly is done its just fitting the boards in the bottom part and attaching the LCD cable. So assembly will be fast for these ones.

I would like to see a picture of one of the New Pandoras, whit the new nubs and the new case whitout paintet shoulderbuttons..

And i hope, Craig is sending 80 Pandoras to EvilDragon next week (next yeahr btw)

More Pandoras, more happy Peaple, more Homebrewdeveloppers whit a pandora, yippie !! :rolleyes:

If I get mine soon I promise that I will mail one of you a piece of toast

I would like to see a picture of one of the New Pandoras, whit the new nubs and the new case whitout paintet shoulderbuttons..

And i hope, Craig is sending 80 Pandoras to EvilDragon next week (next yeahr btw)

More Pandoras, more happy Peaple, more Homebrewdeveloppers whit a pandora, yippie !! :rolleyes:

++++1

Another 300 on the way from board company.Heres hoping for a steady flow.

Not on the way yet, just finished. It was a status update :)

They are continuing production. It doesn't make sense shipping them right away while the team in UK is still busy assembling the current ones, it would just increase shipping costs.

"350+ Pandoras shipping next week"

The way I read it, he's got the boards already. Right now they're assembling. They'll be sent to customers next week/thoughout that week.
Some people never learn the way Craig's mind works. The way you read it has nothing to do with the way Craig wrote it - but if you want to be over optimistic, go ahead.

ED confirmed that the boards arrived (somewhere) in the UK on the 29th. Craig has probably collected them by now - and is still in a position to be able to ship next week but probably isn't assembling them today - I hope he's stocking up on vodka.

Some people never learn the way Craig's mind works. The way you read it has nothing to do with the way Craig wrote it - but if you want to be over optimistic, go ahead.

ED confirmed that the boards arrived (somewhere) in the UK on the 29th. Craig has probably collected them by now - and is still in a position to be able to ship next week but probably isn't assembling them today - I hope he's stocking up on vodka.

He was talking about the next 300 boards :)

Those 350+ units should really ship next week, they are in UK already.

But the 300 boards Wrath of Khan was talking are already the next 300. I mentioned in a thread that the next 300 are finished, but didn't mention they are shipped (as they aren't yet ;) )

Meybe it is time for me to make Isos from my PSX games.., but the first time i can play first the other games until the psx emu is a bit better...

Back