32 Dice release Just for you! (Update 1.9)

This is your gentle reminder!

Is this game only availible for Windows at the moment? I don't completely recognise the window furniture in your screenshot, so can't really guess.

Edit: Oh wait, you already updated the first post? Cos the link to the zip file still gives me an error. I haven't checked the attached zip file in case that has changed.

This is your gentle reminder!

Is this game only availible for Windows at the moment? I don't completely recognise the window furniture in your screenshot, so can't really guess.

Edit: Oh wait, you already updated the first post? Cos the link to the zip file still gives me an error. I haven't checked the attached zip file in case that has changed.

I am not sure what other link I have posted, but the attached file works... well for me it does. Yeah, it is only for Windows right now. I haven't really had a lot of time to learn how to port it to anything else. If it still doesn't work I will create a download link.

Ah, now that I check it, I see you've replaced the attachment with a zip file that contains the windows build and a changelog; that's fine. But there's still a broken link as the final paragraph of your opening post.

Ah, now that I check it, I see you've replaced the attachment with a zip file that contains the windows build and a changelog; that's fine. But there's still a broken link as the final paragraph of your opening post.

I found it. Thank you for pointing that out. I am not sure where that linked to. I might create a new link soon. I created an even better version. I will try to post it within the next ten minutes.
[doublepost=1452903405,1452901264][/doublepost]Hello Everyone. I updated the version with lots of new features!!!!
Here's what you'll find in version 1.9:

*The basic game (of course) Try to get your die to the opposite side without getting caught.

*Edit mode (the icon with the pencil) Allows you to set up the board however you choose. Push 's' to save the layout and 'L' to return to it at any time. (can only save one board)

*Blind Mode (the icon with a die and no image) After both players make their first move, the dice will disappear, which forces you to play with your memory of the board (good luck). I have tested this mode with a friend and it is playable.

*You can change the options in game or at the title screen. The options will allow you to turn the music and sound off, the shadows off, the layout of the dice, etc.

I have been working on many other features and they will be out eventually. I have been really trying to work on a version 2.0, but it has been a little challenging. Version 2.0 will be announced when I feel the game is pretty much like a full completed game with all features working.

Whats to come:
*You will be able to save more than one board layout, and be able to browse through a selection using visual thumbnails (Almost done!).

*You can save a played game and view it again.

*I noticed the meters are glitches still after editing, that will be fixed.

*The computer play should eventually be a playable opponent.

*Better music, more sounds.

*Different boards you can choose from.

*I haven't added them yet, but there different dice layouts that I have created.

*A new mode called "Black Die" mode

*A Chess mode were one of the dice are the king and it is up to you to find him and kill him.

*Maybe someday...online mode.

Back