2 Software Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
ashdjones said:
Why won't the Pandora be cabable of doing Flash if the PSP can do it?
It is perfectly capable, a much weaker but similar device (nokia n810) does, but Adobe's cooperation is needed. And they are lazy assholes mostly.

Last edited by a moderator:
.Gogeta§§J4BR. said:
nubie, people don't think you are more important just because you keep making fun of other people (their nicknames, what they ask, etc), so stop beeing childish and making a fool of yourself
OK ;) (but why stop now?)

If making fun of them is childish and makes me appear foolish, what does coming to a forum and speaking in gibberish make you? Too lazy to type properly? I doubt it, it probably takes more energy to type improperly. If you are willing to put this much energy into appearing lazy doesn't that make you a snob?

mechanizeddeath said:
i'm sure he's referring to the Games Convention. the logos for the Games Convention actually say GC.

Ok, thanks. I assume this is in Europe, probably why I don't know of it.
christo930 said:
Comes with the territory. Games and game systems attract young people, and now that young people idolize wanna-be criminals and thugs... I wonder what will happen in 15-20 years when this young generation looks back? What will they be thinking "what was I thinking? What did I ever see in that?"

I can only hope, idolizing criminals is a sad commentary on the state of the world, young people are the future.
sold said:
Hey nubie, it'snot necessary ta pick on peeps just cuz dey like rap rap. It iz however uh concern when peeps iz effected by it ta da extent where dey talk like idiots. What 'chew trippin foo' ? If ya need some he`p understanding deez wanna be gangstaz, google some ebonix translators Ya' dig? :lol:

Don't let it get you down. Some people thinks it's cool to act like stooges. That doesn't mean CraigIX and Co. wont sell 'em a pandora :D

I guess I need to be on Red Alert: Shields on full from here on out, and I would like an ebonics translator.

I can't understand what is to gain by talking like this though. English exists, no need to speak it improperly. and definitely no need to type in this manner on a board.
PlopperZ said:
.Gogeta§§J4BR. said:
nubie, people don't think you are more important just because you keep making fun of other people (their nicknames, what they ask, etc)
I do :huh:
Eh, I just don't like people who think it is cool to obfuscate their speech when it is time to ask a sincere question. It gains nothing and makes them appear immature.

ashdjones said:
Why won't the Pandora be cabable of doing Flash if the PSP can do it?
This is an excellent question. The answer is money, the flash implementation on the PSP is likely commercial, meaning Sony put up the money to make it happen.

I am a bit confused though, do you mean "flash" as in play mini games and play youtube flash? I wasn't aware that the PSP flash was that good.

Flash isn't just flash, for Youtube it is compressed video, for Flash 9 it is a lot of math. Even if it is implemented on the PSP or Pandora there is a real chance you won't be able to play something you want to.

Last edited by a moderator:
nubie: MASSIVE FAIL

I'm a rap/hip-hop/mainstream/gangster( of all sorts) -detesting nerd. Anything but a pure-blood-nerd or a hardcore-retro-gamer is really interested in Pandora anyways. Even the "gangsta" probably just wants to provoke idiots like you. By the way, being an "Invader Zim"-fanboy doesn't make you cool and interesting.

Now I feel like I got trolled. All of this off-topic-shit should get deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back