2 more Backgrounds by FaeMinx

FaeMinx

Rainbow Liberation Instigation
Here you go: :)

By the way - ED mentioned he wanted to put up a site where we can upload our content such as backgrounds... anything happening with that?

Personally, I think that if the site could be somewhat like www.furaffinity.net it would be amazing!

I.e. We each have a profile page that we customize and upload our stuff to.

Everything we upload is sorted into categories that can be searched through. If somebody finds something they like through a search - they can click on the author and go to their profile page to see what else they've uploaded. :)

... and leave comments or send messages.

Perhaps even link or integrate that page with these forums?

So what do you think? (about my backgrounds AND about the page idea)

Matio01.png

SickNsilly.png

Your style for animaloid characters very much reminds me of some of Don Bluth's works, for some reason. Very cute.

Your eyeball-twig-skeleton-abomination, on the other hand, terrifies me. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried drawing sprites on paper? That'd be pretty interesting...

Your style for animaloid characters very much reminds me of some of Don Bluth's works, for some reason. Very cute.
the Secret of NIMH and Once Upon a Forest were probably the most significant influences in my desire to learn how to draw. :)

Your eyeball-twig-skeleton-abomination, on the other hand, terrifies me. :lol:
I honestly can't remember *what* I was thinking when I drew that...

+1 on the website thing

first pic i assume is that animal thing mentioned in the other thread??

second pic is cool - random floating mouse head FTW

Sure, I still would like to do a Pandora Backgrounds page :)

Does anyone know a good free PHP script that makes a nice gallery and handles uploading, downloading, etc. with user registration?

Does anyone know a good free PHP script that makes a nice gallery and handles uploading, downloading, etc. with user registration?
I'm afraid I don't know of a script, but I do have a question about the backgrounds page. :p

I've "reworked" a number of pre-existing promotional desktop backgrounds to make them fit the Pandora's display more nicely (not difficult in these cases, of course), as well as created a couple of backgrounds using artwork from old Capcom press-kits - would those be ok to upload to the backgrounds page you're proposing, or would I be best off just sticking with where I already have them online?

Wordpress handles all this.

Yeah, http://pandorawalls.dyndns.org/ is down, but the thread is still there:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/50534-wallpapers-and-other-graphics-wanted/page__hl__wallpaper

And this:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/43776-pandora-wallpaper-thread/

Grabbed SickNsilly, very nice, my kind of artwork!

Ed/Gruso, can we have a stickied backgrounds thread here, at least until the dedicated page is up?

Back