1TB microSDXC card

Also, never had a wet dream.
You only get wet dreams if you do not blow your load for a while. I'm not sure why but I think it's probably just the body doing some kind of maintenance.

I was thinking exactly what @Askarus was thinking.
We could also count wireless and count the amount of memory that we could add through network-attached storage. Just add an array of NAS units and the Pyra could probably easily reach 1000TB + 32 GB. And if you add in a wheelbarrow then it might all be portable.

We could also count wireless and count the amount of memory that we could add through network-attached storage. Just add an array of NAS units and the Pyra could probably easily reach 1000TB + 32 GB. And if you add in a wheelbarrow then it might all be portable.

Well the pyra does have a cellular card option... If you setup like a software driver for a iscsi Target or something, then you are talking virtually unlimited at that point. It'd be slow as piss, probably corrupt the drive as well due to dropped packets, but could be seen as an attached drive to the system that could be accessed anywhere with cellular reception.

Not practical at all, just bored.

Let's get back to the roots and only count SD-Cards ;)
you can get microSD card adaptors the same size as that small USB stick you linked to. I think it was discussed in the thread about max storage, but i cant find the thread to link it.

Officeworks Australia (physical b & m store, as well as online store)

7th of April 2020 = AU $1137
25th of April 2020 = AU $549
11th of June 2020 = AU $345

Does Covid-19 have it's upside or is this a normal SD card price trend, as technology gets older?

Back