that's a supergrafx title (successor to the PC-engine) - not supported by this emulator yet. i wouldn't expect it to be...

methinks someone should remake Strikers 1945.. that game was beautiful looking... bullets flying through the air constantly.. special attacks... good graphics.. yummy. Oh. RF multiplayer. :lol:

Are there plans to bring CD/Supergrafx support to this emulator?

I mean, is CD support even technically feasible? Some of the best PCengine games are CD only

I doubt it as gpengine has not been updated in ages. The emulator came out and was very well done but since the initial release there has been little news about it. There was an updated version shown at the gp32 meet up with rf support but that was never publicly released. Since then there has been no news of progress on it so I would assume that black the author has droped out of the scene. Unless he has been secretly working on somthing amazing which I hope is the case but I would not hold my breath for an update.

not even a month ago , black popped out of his hidey-hole to say "it's still in production!" and that another release was imminent, i believe. which is cool. but still, don't hold your breath for anytime soon (it's been a good 12 months since the last release)

hugo, which is a Windows emu for PC-Engine, supports ISO files (which are generally at least 1MB+, if memory serves) - that is the non-music data for the CD games. I guess you could argue that technically, it's feasible that they could be played through an appropriate emu on the GP32 but.. I don't think we'll see it happening given the state of things. it's possible though, who's to say!!

Back