Release 16BitSoft's Somewhat Cool "TetriAttack 3" Game!

JeZxLee

Long Island, New York, United States, Earth
16BitSoft's Somewhat Cool  "TetriAttack 3" Game!

Hi,

Team 16BitSoft is proud to announce our new OpenPandora game: "TetriAttack 3".

We absolutely love this game and believe that you will love it too.

Big thank you to "Farox" for doing the porting to OpenPandora!

_________________________________________________________________________________

GAME FEATURES:

- 100% FREE
- Only 10 M.B. size downloads and installs in seconds
- Runs 100% perfectly on ANY OpenPandora device including 600MHz and 1GHz models
- Beautiful full color and high resolution visual graphics
- Awesome digital sound effects
- Amazing digitally orchestrated soundtrack featuring 30+ minutes of music by "D.J. Fading Twilight"
- Ported from the SNES classic with added amazing story and super fast gameplay
- Play using OpenPandora gamepad and buttons or touch screen with stylus
- Game control buttons are re-mappable
- Saved high scores table
- Saved game preferences

Do you have the skills to beat all 10 levels and save the world?

_________________________________________________________________________________

You can download the game in the official repo's HERE.

If you like the game then please write a review on the above repo page!

Also you can view our other great games by visiting our forum member profile HERE.

Thank you and enjoy!

JeZxLee

16BitSoft Inc.

Video Game Design Studio

www.16BitSoft.com

Some Screenshots:

TA3-OpenPandora1-InGame.png

TA3-OpenPandora1-Title.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Before ZXDunny step in... I'm uneasy with the way you pimp your games.

The awesome part of the title is too much, it make sound as if every other games are lame compared to your work...

Before ZXDunny step in... I'm uneasy with the way you pimp your games.

The awesome part of the title is too much, it make sound as if every other games are lame compared to your work...
Hi,

Sorry, I removed the word "Awesome" from the post.

I got a little excited to release our somewhat cool game on OpenPandora.

I like the game alot and think others will enjoy it too.

Sorry...

JeZxLee

while I have to admit I find myself engulfed by an explosion of awesomeness when seeing this post I disagree with you people. bear with the developer  he does a great job by giving us some pretty good game and for free, let him express himself... and don't worry we also love all the other developers.

once more thanks to all of you.

Yeah I definitely appreciate the games, even if the sales pitch is a little over the top. I'd love to see one be a part of the monthly c4a competition!

And I'm sure if my work ever makes it to release, I will be very pumped as well.

while I have to admit I find myself engulfed by an explosion of awesomeness when seeing this post I disagree with you people. bear with the developer  he does a great job by giving us some pretty good game and for free, let him express himself... and don't worry we also love all the other developers.

once more thanks to all of you.
My previous post wasnt posted as a dev but as a user. I somewhat dislike when someone try to force his opinion on me.When reading "awesome" I was thinking "shitty" just because someone was try to tell me what to think about it.

(I still this the "Somewhat Cool" is un-neccessary and conter-productive: because you still try to push your opinion on me and this opinion isnt that great...)

I love the way you write :D

Specially since it's a completely free game with no microtransactions. So no loss eve if someone doesn't like it.

Will have to download and give it a try!

I love the way you write :D

Specially since it's a completely free game with no microtransactions. So no loss eve if someone doesn't like it.

Will have to download and give it a try!
Hi,

Yes the games my team and I make for OpenPandora are 100% free.

We can't make everyone happy, but we try.

I love to see people download our games and enjoy them - that is my joy.

JeZxLee

I will download your game and have a look when I get time and can be bothered via the Repo. I'd be happy to try it out!

Can't believe people are moaning about a developer enthusiastically pimping his free game. He's not saying all other games are crap, he just wants people to try it (and presumably give feedback). He sounds a bit excitable, but where's the harm in that?

Will try it later.

Welcome to the boards, man... We are very excited with your game...

6e0968f9c1edffad3044f5e30311d1f0.jpg

Seriously though, I believe there is a law which forbids you to use the word "awesome" unless C4A support is implemented.

Yes please c4a! I would love for ekianjo's monthly compo to feature one of your games. Turns out I stink at boson-x...

Back