Ztunnel

Website
Visit site
Hi all,

heres the updated version of my GBAX2007 compo entry.

screenshot1vj5.png
screenshot2oe6.png

Get it HERE

Unfathomable Depths said:
Hi all,

heres the updated version of my GBAX2007 compo entry.

Get it HERE

Yeah! I like that game. Could you tell us something more about the update?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a damn fine game, thanks a bunch I missed this the first time around. Does it ever save your progress?

This is a fantastic game, very fun and very polished! I enjoyed the first GBAX version and was looking forward to an update, and what a nice one it is. Thanks a lot U_D and rok!

The bullets are a nice addition, but may I suggest assigning them to A instead of Y? It's difficult to press Y while still keeping X pressed.

Seeing the ship's name in the right panel, do you plan to include different ships to choose from?

b_o_b said:
Yeah! I like that game. Could you tell us something more about the update?
You can fire now. It has much nicer graphics (thanks rok :) ) An extra new track. Think thats it.

Senor Quack said:
Does it ever save your progress?
No, sorry.

Alex. said:
The bullets are a nice addition, but may I suggest assigning them to A instead of Y? It's difficult to press Y while still keeping X pressed.

Seeing the ship's name in the right panel, do you plan to include different ships to choose from?
Sorry Alex. Im finished with it now, so 'no' to both questions.

gp2x.info said:
Thanks for the update Unfathomable Depths!
It looks amazing...
Thanks - that was down to rokdcasbah. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the biggest new feature is the addition of the weapon, it really changes the game since you definitely need the bullets in the later levels. also the "diamonds" have another function, so use them wisely! and yeah, there's a final round, though i've yet to reach it without cheating!

just to be clear, i did various graphics but jim did all the code, had all ideas etc.

sorry the car listing on the right is misleading :D i just thought it looked cool with a little icon over there.

jim did a great job with this, i was glad to be a part and i hope people enjoy it!

Back