Zpk Games To Gp32.

saintdragon

Website
Visit site
i need help. iv got lots of zpk games/not fpk and when ever i try to install it via cable or card reader it doesnt work!!!

i used gpex when i used the card reeader and the zpk installer for the cable with the gp32. when eva i try to run it, it always resets the console :angry: i'v got a few zpk games but do not know how or if u can install it onto the gp32...

sorry if im spmming but i check on the search thing and nothing came up for this subject.

charga_man posted on Mar 6 2005 at 12:12 AM said:
i need help. iv got lots of zpk games/not fpk and when ever i try to install it via cable or card reader it doesnt work!!!

i used gpex when i used the card reeader and the zpk installer for the cable with the gp32. when eva i try to run it, it always resets the console :angry: i'v got a few zpk games but do not know how or if u can install it onto the gp32...

sorry if im spmming but i check on the search thing and nothing came up for this subject.

to help we need to know...

where from?

+

which games?

Last edited by a moderator:
Which games are those?

EDIT: spaceboy beat me to it, I had to reply window open while reading another thread...

i'v got tang, therepy, d&g and more...........

my friend gave them to me on a disk i can send them to you if you think you can work it out... it has a read me i followed it but it didnt quit work

charga_man: Listen carefully

If you so much as try to use those .zpk files or don`t erase them with-in the next 24 hours, Everyone here will come round your house and pull all your fingers off. OK!

Trooper

aapje89 posted on Mar 6 2005 at 10:41 AM said:
That are commercial games, and the people here dont like piracy...

Im guessing they wont work anyway - he has a FLU! with orig korean firmware

anyway dude - there £4 to download :angry:

I can almost understand it if it were nintendo games at £30! :angry:

your not making any friends on here charga man! :eek:

please dont get yourself banned! :)

sPaCe :ph34r:

P.S. i like the boxed games - the artwork from GP is fantastic - like the old import snes games I used to buy!

cozmic posted on Mar 6 2005 at 11:08 AM said:
/Remember's the amiga days..

I NEVER EVER EVER COPIED A GAME HONESTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

its not the same :ph34r:

it wasnt my fault i got the games. some boy gave them to me, i didnt even know what they were :angry: why are all of you getting angry? i dont know how to use them and why there on the disk.

he gave it to me when i got my flu :angry:

Back