Zoltan 2x

ruckage

Certified Guru
zoltan.gif

Made for a bit of fun to pass a few hours. Hope you can get some fun from it as well.
Seek guidance from the great and powerful Zoltan from the comfort of your chair. Zoltan 2X is a simulator of sorts of an old fortune telling arcade machine called Zoltan which was made between 1967 and the early 1970s. To use simply select your star sign and then listen to the guidance provided by Zoltan. Remember you should seek guidance from Zoltan no more than once a day - any more will dilute is wisdom ;)

This features all of the voice recordings from the original machine which I found freely available on the internet.

Download here.

Thanks guys, don't know why I had the idea to do this LOL but it was fun to code and seemed like the kind of gimmick at least a few people would enjoy. Apparently the machine in Big was 'Zoltar speaks', I looked for that first but found it was a fictional machine that was often confused with Zoltan and that's how I found the sounds. My original idea was just to have the messages appear on the screen but I think the sounds are more entertaining and quite funny because of the 'interesting' accent and dated advice.

And then and then and then and then and then........ and thennnnnnnn!

Back