Zodiac 1st Impressions

Somehow I don't think Tapwave will be best pleased if each Zodiac that Craig sells comes with a developer key... If everyone can run unsigned applications, then there's no point in the signing process at all. Considering that they ask developers requesting these keys many questions about there current and past projects, I don't see how Craig is going to do it.

I can't see how Craig could do it, but it would be nice to get around Tapwave's developer signing system, just because it sounds like a pain in the arse for developers. ;)

Considering that they ask developers requesting these keys many questions about there current and past projects, I don't see how Craig is going to do it.

you sure? im had a legit reason for the DAA key. i didnt have to answer ANY questions - just signed up with my company web page and that was it. considering they say it has become harder to aquire such a thing, it was pretty easy.

Maybe they treat companies seperate than individuals then, as I had to pretty much describe my entire development before they would give me the DAA. The SDK was easy to obtain though.

Back