Zelda Game Rumours

Ganepark32

Suit Up!
Website
Visit site
I found these posted on the internet. It regards the new zelda game on the gamecube. Read for urself and post ur opinions.

Legend of Zelda: Reins of Sorrow

Fake or Not?

KA Monthly recently had the chance to sit down with Nintendo producer/director Eiji Aonuma, who discussed with us some interesting details concerning the forthcoming Zelda title for the Gamecube.

The game, a sequel to 2003's smash hit The Wind Waker, will feature a new Link, one "whose personality thrives on his emotions." The game is also said to be more character-driven, with "Link having a deeper and introspective personality," one that reflects "the sheer magnitude of his determination and sense of solitude."

Gameplay elements were also discussed: "The game will feature an even larger world than the previous titles, so exploration will be the key." To traverse this vast land, Link will now have to set up camp and rely on a magical item: the reins of sorrow. "Link's new friend is a horse named Poseidon, whom he saves from drowning in a flood caused by a terrible storm. On Poseidon's back are the magical bridles, the reins of sorrow, which allow him to transform into various beings." Some 'beings' mentioned were an eagle and a wolf.

More details on The Reins of Sorrow will be reported as soon as they come in. Expect a summer 2005 release for the Gamecube.

I've also seen that they're ditching the Wind Waker engine instead of using it for a Majora's Mask-style 'expansion' as planned. This is good news, not only because I dislike playing as child Link for long periods of time, but also because it suggests they are making some major overhauls to the gameplay.

EDIT: As cool as the Zelda idea may or may not be, I've found nothing official on it so far. Just forum gossip. Looks fake enough to me.

did none of you see the E3 video ? does nobody search on IGN ? yes the new zelda game is real , yes it sodding amazing 3D , EDGE magazine (none biased UK computer Mag) said it had the best graphics out o fany of the 3 consoles!!!

horseback combat , amazing lighting effect , super stylish graphics . and links "cut through butter nose (OOT) " has been replaced XD

Back