Your pandora has been shipped

rabidpoobear

Website
www.lukevp.com
What a surreal e-mail to wake up to... I'm still having trouble believing this isn't a dream. Someone pinch me?

For the record I was told I was 850-950 in Craig's queue. Anyone know how long it'll take to ship to Texas? My apartment is going to hate me for the next few weeks as I stop in every day to check for packages. Will the package come thru USPS and be in my mailbox or is someone going to deliver? I didn't pay for UPS and I didn't get a tracking number in my e-mail.

What a surreal e-mail to wake up to... I'm still having trouble believing this isn't a dream. Someone pinch me?

For the record I was told I was 850-950 in Craig's queue. Anyone know how long it'll take to ship to Texas? My apartment is going to hate me for the next few weeks as I stop in every day to check for packages. Will the package come thru USPS and be in my mailbox or is someone going to deliver? I didn't pay for UPS and I didn't get a tracking number in my e-mail.

*slaps* get a hold of yourself man! it's only a pandora aaaaaaagh!!! :p

If you didn't pay for UPS, yes it will arrive by USPS. It takes about 14 days on average to Texas. Sometimes it may arrive a little sooner, or later, but 2 weeks is the average time. Good luck on your very LOOOOOONNNNNNGGGG 2 week wait! ;)

Chris

850-950 craig's list? That means my email is just around the corner (1400-1500 craigs) :)

It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. It will be soon. :blink:

agh, my estimated was 700-800, i think i shall go and cry in the corner :(

oh but well done on getting yours! :)

agh, my estimated was 700-800, i think i shall go and cry in the corner :(
And thus we see, once again and what has been said many times, the estimates aren't worth the effort it takes to find them :p

Go back to comparing timestamps of email receipts.

That's something I'd be interested to know: Craig says he expects to ship some number by end of January, but how far into the order queue is that? Everyone who ordered before what time? That could be a useful piece of information.

And thus we see, once again and what has been said many times, the estimates aren't worth the effort it takes to find them :p

That's something I'd be interested to know: Craig says he expects to ship some number by end of January, but how far into the order queue is that? Everyone who ordered before what time? That could be a useful piece of information.

I did try to ask in another thread, but was promptly ignored ;-)

I got confirmation around 21.30 or so on the first day, haven't asked for order number as I really was not too bothered, but the closer it gets the more difficult it is to wait :-D

I am wondering the same as well. I was told 700-800 and that was well over a year ago. I guess the dates of the email could help. I just found my original order email and here is the timestamp

Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 22:07:13 +0100

Man... I knew the number wasn't in stone, but I would assume that by now, my order would be ready to go. I was quoted 550 - 650 in Craig's line. I ordered by PayPal and had to use an alternate payment, but they told me my place in line wouldn't change. According to the confirmation mail that they got my money, it was at 12:45 PM EST (I guess this means either 16:45 or 17:45 GMT. This week better be the week...

I'll take back what I said... It apparently was shipped since January 12th! The email was sent out late, but I'm fine with that. Right now, it is stuck at customs. I used regular airmail with CanadaPost. Hopefully, this will be done in the next day or so. This week might be the week that I'll receive my Pandora!

That is where I am also, 850-950, I guess I'm close now! Can't wait! This is good as I am without a laptop and the next few weeks I'll be out of town off and on so I can use my Pandora to check e-mail and such. Also, looks like I'm going to get it before February so I'll have it on the plane to Brazil.

actually can't find the order #... not sure why. e-mail seems to have vanished. what was the title of the original order e-mail? anyone know?

Also, second, you'll prob get yours soon too then! it seems weird to say. I bought an SD card today and I know I'll actually be able to use it soon!

Btw guys in case you don't remember who I am, I'm rabidpoobear from gp32x (I have around 8-900 posts over there). I'm a developer, & going to write some pandy software soon I hope!

Back