Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Tick

• Atom Ant

• Dangermouse

• Total voters

what? I live in the states and i used to watch DangerMouse all the time, and his side kick was a mole. and the bad guy was this ugly looking frog with a fuzzy white worm for a pet, am i right?

not really a superhero, but Voltron would pwn all

voltron.jpg

Alucard. From Hellsing. Has a deep, deep voice. Is scary. Looks cool though he wears strange trappings. Is undead.

Just like me :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

What's this dangermouse shit? <_< Some sort of European Mighty Mouse? :lol: My money is on NightCrawler or Gambit. ;)

Dangermouse is comfortably winning the poll and rightly so. Imagine a cartoon version of a sarcastic British sitcom dumbed down only slightly for a younger audience but still well above the average British or American sitcom level of humor and that's Dangermouse. And has been said before the character voices are superbly voiced. I have two DVDs full of Dangermouse it's excellent :)

"Shush Penfold. I'm going into a seventh level yoga hopping trance."

Last edited by a moderator:
BaDToaD posted on Jul 5 2005 at 09:35 AM said:
What's this dangermouse shit? <_< Some sort of European Mighty Mouse? :lol: My money is on NightCrawler or Gambit. ;)

Dangermouse is comfortably winning the poll and rightly so. Imagine a cartoon version of a sarcastic British sitcom dumbed down only slightly for a younger audience but still well above the average British or American sitcom level of humor and that's Dangermouse. And has been said before the character voices are superbly voiced. I have two DVDs full of Dangermouse it's excellent :)

"Shush Penfold. I'm going into a seventh level yoga hopping trance."

I want those DVDs!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Atom ant now that brings back some memories. Up and ATOM ANT!
And wat bout American Rabbit or bunny watever it was. he was cool. Its a rabbit but with an american flag painted on him. he was cool

I think James Bond is my favourite superhero. He doesn't have any special powers, but neither does Batman, and James Bond dresses better than him. Batman just looks daft.

Who's the bear that flies through the air like a streak of red? It's SUPERTED, Siriol's very first cartoon-star. He was just an ordinary teddy-bear until MOTHER NATURE gave him special-powers and Welsh channel S4C gave him a special time-slot on their first day of transmission.

superted.jpg

Superted PWNS!

EDIT: And gambit's a fag

Attachments

• superted.jpg
    superted.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 96
Back