- Yeti Gpl Version -

level.jpg

i can't find anything to download, but maybe it's because i don't speek a single word french :(
but the editor looks great, i would like to try it out.

All is downloadable.

Check the word :

Téléchargement :

You will see the file to download after ;)

How hard is the editor to handle? Is it only a basic level editor for the engine like build for Duke3D, where you just can add sprites, textures, etc. , or is there a lot of coding to do?

Try it ;)

The editor is very friendly user.
You see what you are doing in real time. :)

:(

Dunno why you do this ?
all work and download too.

My server don't like well indirect link (more trafic but no hit).

:(

Well easy to click under the word Téléchargement or doing translation with google.

Well i know no pb with this ;)
It's just that over a certains times my host tell me to pay more for undirect like.
This is for not do some mirror download server.

For firefox dunno what is the problem i check it in my firefox and all is ok.
What is it doing in your version ?

elektrocution posted on May 25 2005 at 06:13 PM said:
it works now, so no problem ;)
maybe you fixed it? :p

Had a play, it's fab! So easy to use. Tho I suppose I'd use the Doom source code were I serious about making a 3d ish game.

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe i`ll try to do something... i am not the best with these things but well lets try :p

btw. great to see you on this boards again :) havent seen you for months now :(

No Yeti is a true 3D polygonal engine.

See the code on the GPL version you will model object to add (like a cube (i'm not a graphist)). ;)

Uh, little noob question: Do you have to code the games in C? It seems to me that you have to code everything besides the Levels (which are created in the editor).

Anyway, this is very impressive, the speed is awesome, at what clockspeed is it running?

Wow, this is pretty cool. I'm kind of lost on how to change the floor and ceiling texture though. The guide says:

INSERT = Floor texture id incease.
DELETE = Floor texture id decrease.
HOME = Wall texture id increase.
END = Wall texture id decrease.
PAGE UP = Ceiling texture id increase.i
PAGE DN = Ceiling texture id decrease.

But when I press them, they all say "Divisible by zero."

What's the problem?

EDIT: Also, I can't seem to import textures. I just randomly converted a bitmap of a random size and tried to import it, and I got an error message: "Cannot open file."

thunderz, what happend to the newer, so great looking, version? is this only non-gpl?
if you cant release teh stunning version, can you release a small binairy demo of what youve got? :)

Back