Release Xrick For Pandora

MarkoeZ said:
Edit: And before i upload, has there already been decided on a standard action button? every game seems to be using something else :S

B was always the standard action button (as well as selection button) on the GP2X. I would like to keep that trend, as long as others don't mind.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
MarkoeZ said:
Doh, missed a piece of code somewhere else. Controls working perfect now, and updated PND coming!

But still thanks a lot for all the other info, i plan to continue porting stuff since i kinda like it, and every piece of information is welcome :)

Edit: And before i upload, has there already been decided on a standard action button? every game seems to be using something else :S

Edit2: Uploaded to the appstore, and waiting for confirmation on the archive

simple solution: make it configurable.

Stephane Hockenhull said:
MarkoeZ said:
Doh, missed a piece of code somewhere else. Controls working perfect now, and updated PND coming!

But still thanks a lot for all the other info, i plan to continue porting stuff since i kinda like it, and every piece of information is welcome :)

Edit2: Uploaded to the appstore, and waiting for confirmation on the archive

simple solution: make it configurable.

Well since it's a very simple game (simple, not easy), that does not save anything whatsoever and has no settings page, that simple solution is still quite a bit if work for exactly one action button.

I just picked A since that is (at least for me) the most easy to reach action button.

Cheers!

MarkoeZ

Edit: Was thinking a bit more about this, i could make the game ask the user to press his favorite actionbutton on startup, but i still think that's not really necessary and would get annoying in the long run.

Edit2: Then again, i WAS thinking about maybe adding highscore saving, then it would be trivial to store an extra variable in the file.

Back