Release XM Solitaire

As it happens In this case there's no need to even override the standard.xml (and in fact there is an instruction not to edit it at top of the file)

Extra games (or collections of games) can be added by dropping a new .xml file in appdata/rules.

E.G. I added a file that I called  mygames.xml  (for lack of a better name)  with the contents:

<xmsol>

<game name="Klondike Free">
<foundation x="500" repeat="4"/>
<tableau repeat="7" shape="incr" count="28" hide="-1">k group alter</tableau>
<stock redeal="inf"/><waste x="120"/>
</game>

</xmsol>
And when I reloaded xmsol, the new game was there in the list. This is good because it means any number of games can be added from different sources without having to worry about losing previous additions.

Is there a way to adjust the card sizes? I haven't stumbled across one yet and they all seem to be downscaled unnecessarily.

- Neelix

The autoplay is wonderful :D anyway is it possible to use it just for a single move ? Using an hotkey ?

I disabled it cause it was playing too much :D but could be useful sometimes when I'm stuck

The autoplay is wonderful :D anyway is it possible to use it just for a single move ? Using an hotkey ?

I disabled it cause it was playing too much :D but could be useful sometimes when I'm stuck
Right click is "manual autoplay"

As it happens In this case there's no need to even override the standard.xml (and in fact there is an instruction not to edit it at top of the file)

Extra games (or collections of games) can be added by dropping a new .xml file in appdata/rules.

E.G. I added a file that I called  mygames.xml  (for lack of a better name)  with the contents:

<xmsol>

<game name="Klondike Free">
<foundation x="500" repeat="4"/>
<tableau repeat="7" shape="incr" count="28" hide="-1">k group alter</tableau>
<stock redeal="inf"/><waste x="120"/>
</game>

</xmsol>

And when I reloaded xmsol, the new game was there in the list. This is good because it means any number of games can be added from different sources without having to worry about losing previous additions.

Is there a way to adjust the card sizes? I haven't stumbled across one yet and they all seem to be downscaled unnecessarily.

- Neelix
I'm afraid Card Size is autocomputed. I have to see in source code (they are include in the sources folder, you'll need codeblock command line to compile, as it use winelib, but it's easy, a simple "make" should suffice) where and how it is done (hight is the limiting factor here). And I agree, bigger card will be good (even if I saw some configuration where cards overlap severely).

Going fullscreen (with a right-click on title bar of the window) helps a bit.

I think I'm going to love this, especially now that I can add the "Klondike Free" variant, so thanks a lot! ^_^

BTW: Does this mean that we actually have limited wine-support now?

We have wine-support, but not the "qemu-usermode + wine" support.

So, for Windows software where sources are available yes, they can be recompiled and run under wine. I think XMSol works quite well for a windows software.

For binary x86, not yet. It is still on my "experiment bag", but I mainly get "segfault" for now. I have to recompile a new qemu with my modifs to try again...

Right click is "manual autoplay"
Cool ! :)
Hey, it's not autoplay, it just show the next card from the deck
Really? I tried with Freecell, and it autoplay the card I right-clicked. But it's not full autoplay, it does choose by itself the card to autoplay, you have to select-it yourself. So it's half-autoplay.

Back