Xgp(what Is It)

OMars

Website
Visit site
WHAT IS AN XGP???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I have never seen it before! :angry:

If anybody knows please tell me! Uh, please........... :D

I already know it stands for(Xtreme Game Player)but what does it look like? !!!!!!!!<_<

Hey, rabbits with hats I just went to that website, it has no pictures or info about the XGP. :angry:

lol

here's an XGP

xgp-10xe.jpg

No one really knows yet, there was a post that someone quoted as saying it was a flip top case with number keys but some say that might have been the old prototype for the first attempt at the GP32's succesor, this:
gp64m.jpg

I wonder though if maybe they'll still use this general shape...

See? Instead of leaving this poor guy in the dark, you cold have told him in the first post, that noone kows yet what the xgp looks like, just like Alpha2 did. You're a great user, Alpha! Keep it up like that

There will be off-line voting in the Gamepark building in Korea for the design so it probably won't be like the GPI (the cell phone). If GPI came out when it should in the 3Q 2003 it would be great but it didn't ever come out although that in the GamePark Holdings Company history is written that it was released which is weird.

Horscht posted on Aug 5 2005 at 12:37 AM said:
/smartassmode on

no, it says:

[...] by first releasing GP32 and developing the GPI [...]

they say they developed the GPI, but they didn't release it :p

/smartassmode off

/dullassmod on

it says
...by first releasing GP32 and developing the GPI which further accomplished to achieve the functions of a mobile phone.
Yeah, you may be right about the word developing but they didn't stop there and if you don't know the case with GPI you will think that it was released because of the end of the sentence. Plus it is weird that the company writes about an unreleased product in their history section :D
/dullassmod off

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they had every intention of releasing it but just didn't have the capital to put it into as wide a circulation as the GP32 and just held off on it.

Alpha2 posted on Aug 5 2005 at 03:16 AM said:
I think they had every intention of releasing it but just didn't have the capital to put it into as wide a circulation as the GP32 and just held off on it.

Yes but this makes their company section at their official site even odder than it is because it mentions a product which was not released because they didn't have enough money to do it. I don't know if Horscht thinks it is normal but it seems strange to me and strange means totally in GamePark style.

Last edited by a moderator:
That have exactly ONE device ever sold to the public... granted it 3 different flavors but I mean they probably just want to look larger by padding their list of achievments.

Back