Xgp

_DiGiTaL_ said:
What ever happen to that XGP handheld is that a dead project? I haven't seen any info lately about it at all.
Digi mate GP went bankrupt so there will never be XGP. Also not seen you around on xbinx, where you been hiding?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamepark filed for bankruptcy so it is almost definitely dead. There was more recent news saying that the GP Kids might be made but nothing has been heard about it since. It is still possible though that the xgp could come but from a different company or from Gamepark with a different name but basically the simple answer is that it is most likely dead in all forms.

OMG YORPER Long time no see dude and no i haven't been on IRC at all lately i will most likely be back on there soon. Thanx for the info all i kind of figured it was kind of a dead project but its good to see the GP2x is still kicking :)

_DiGiTaL_ said:
OMG YORPER Long time no see dude and no i haven't been on IRC at all lately i will most likely be back on there soon.
I've not been on there much, drop by time to time, still got my cruddy ISPso cant really just idle. Anyways i've sent you a PM :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back