Xenocider - 3D space harrier clone for Dreamcast.

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
It looks sweet and its the first 3d DC game in a long time. Also available for pc, linux, mac etc. there's a playable demo too.
Kickstarter campaign -

I've played Gunlord and Fast Striker. While neither are very recent, they are past the Dreamcast's expiration date and are both excellent games (especially Gunlord, having not played Turrican before). I really like seeing more games being made for it.

The Dreamcast has such a fantastic arcade-style library. It really does end that era on a good note.

I've played Gunlord and Fast Striker. While neither are very recent, they are past the Dreamcast's expiration date and are both excellent games (especially Gunlord, having not played Turrican before). I really like seeing more games being made for it.

The Dreamcast has such a fantastic arcade-style library. It really does end that era on a good note.
Yup, Gunlord was great. I never did beat the master though. Fast striker has been re-issued just recently.

It's look horrible.
Its a very early tech demo. It does not even play properly. I'm not sure I would have released it like this. Its not reflective of the final product, it is a Dc game though so dont expect modern style 3d graphics.

Back