Xbox Emulators

c0ncept

H.R. Gigers wet dream
Website
Visit site
K, well as I recently softmodded my bitch I need some emulators :)

Been looking around xbox-scene and their page is so disorganised no version numbers no ratings nothing (maybe I've just been spoiled by ED!) so could some kind person make a little list of all the best emulators with the appropriate ver number and stuff. TIA

so far I'm snagging surreal64, xmame, neogenesis xsnes9x

you have to get them off #xbins on IRC. I've got FBAxxx(arcade), Surreal64xxx, xboyadvance and some others i can't be bothered to list.

MameoX v.84b

Xsnes9x latest version

Anything by Xport... his emu's are the best for function and features!! His emu's include NES (forget what this one is called), Genesis (neogenesis), PCE (Xpce), and SMS/GG (forget what this one is called), and GBA (Xboyadvance I think?).

Kawa X for Neo Geo, and Kawa Hex for a hacked version that plays some of the more recent neo geo games.

DoomX runs Doom and all the wads perfectly!

Surreal 64 beta 3

PCSX for PSX

bast525 posted on Apr 20 2005 at 11:28 AM said:
MameoX v.84b

Anything by Xport... his emu's are the best for function and features!! His emu's include NES (forget what this one is called), Genesis (neogenesis), PCE (Xpce), and SMS/GG (forget what this one is called), and GBA (Xboyadvance I think?).

Kawa X for Neo Geo, and Kawa Hex for a hacked version that plays some of the more recent neo geo games.

DoomX runs Doom and all the wads perfectly!

Surreal 64 beta 3

PCSX for PSX

Better get MameDox 1.1 instead of mameox and Kawax

The NES emu is called FCEultraX
HugoX is a better PCE emu (by xport)
and it's Surreal XXX beta 3b

Last edited by a moderator:
That's right sorry HugoX is the one by Xport... I thought I had some of the names wrong that's why I just said get anything made my Xport in general, that guy is a gaming god... he is Reesy x 10 in the Xbox scene.

Never even heard of MameDox...

Technically you don't need Kawa X since those roms will play in Mameox... though Kawa Hex can play some of the newer games probably not supported in Mameox yet.

I was SOOOOOOOOO glad when the finally implemented virtual memory in Mameox that opened up SOOOOO many great games...

I'm gonna give that new Surreal a shot tonite, see if Sin and Punishment is fixed.

Back