Xbox Controler 2 Gp32

Yeh xbox controllers arent the most comfortable to hold a snes or mega drive controller wud make more sense.

xbox controller S are quite nice actually, i prefer them to the rubbish PS1 and PS2 ones

The noly good thing about PS2 is the analog bits, the crosspad is fucking terrible.
I'll drink to that! I modded both of my Xbox Controller S's to work on my pc. Now it seems to be the only thing I use.

i know this is offtopic, but how do you do this? My PC joypads (sidewinders) are rubbish

Do you have a modding link?

Last edited by a moderator:
xbox uses usb for controlers, you can easyly build you a adapter, look at google
so you can use usb mouse/keyboard at xbox and the xbox controller on pc

Just cut a USB cable, and an XBox cable, then connect the wires on the cut ends of both by matching wires. Then plug the USB thing into your computer. Everything Xbox is USB :D

Just cut a USB cable, and an XBox cable, then connect the wires on the cut ends of both by matching wires. Then plug the USB thing into your computer. Everything Xbox is USB :D
Yes, You could, But it would work out alot cheaper if one of the X > usb adaptors were used. Otherwise you would have to cut up every controller you wanted to use. :blink: especially if you wanted 2 or 4 player or if the controller got lost or broken. ;)

EDIT: btw X means anything > usb. :rolleyes:

Trooper

Yes, You could, But it would work out alot cheaper if one of the X > usb adaptors were used. Otherwise you would have to cut up every controller you wanted to use. :blink: especially if you wanted 2 or 4 player or if the controller got lost or broken. ;)

EDIT: btw X means anything > usb. :rolleyes:

Trooper
doesnt the end of the XBOX cable split near to the port so that if u pull it it snaps off without pulling the XBOX forward (like thats possbile)

well, surely u cut bu a cheap USB cable, and use that bit for when u wanna play on ure PC and without it when playing XBOX

Back