Wtb Retro Gamer Issue 50

satanic virus

Website
Visit site
Looking to buy recent Retro Gamer issue 50. It has a Dreamcast and Great Giana Sisters features.

Anyone have this and willing to sell? Can either paypal money or swap something for it. I live in Ireland btw. Thanks.

sataniC Virus said:
Looking to buy recent Retro Gamer issue 50. It has a Dreamcast and Great Giana Sisters features.

Anyone have this and willing to sell? Can either paypal money or swap something for it. I live in Ireland btw. Thanks.
omg I was looking at a scan of the cover for this last night. been wanting to read that, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hrm, I *may* have this at home, but I´m not back in the UK till may 2009... if you can wait however....

simonb said:
Hrm, I *may* have this at home, but I´m not back in the UK till may 2009... if you can wait however....
em ... hoping to get a copy before May 09! :D

If I still have not got a copy by then I'll repost!! Guess you are travelling at the mo' so make the most of it & have fun :)

Are you wanting the issue or something specific in the issue (just Dreamcast and Giana)?

Would a scan suffice?

iprice said:
Are you wanting the issue or something specific in the issue (just Dreamcast and Giana)?

Would a scan suffice?
Hi thanks, a scan of the Dreamcast feature (including the 'Perfect Ten' & 'Best of the Rest' game list if included) and the Gina article would be greatly appreciated :)

I have issue 49 which showed Next Month's features but never managed to pick up a copy (although I did get issued 51 :p )

If you get a chance to do this thanks very much :)

Back