Wtb Neogeo Accessories/games

___

Advanced Member
Hey guys, long time since I last posted.

Anyway... I am looking for Neogeo MVS games and joypads. I recently bought a second mvs board (MV1FS) which I will consolize. About 2 years ago I got my first neogeo and I built a supergun for it, really ugly and more of a prototype then of any real use. Since I didn't have much money, I only had King of Fighters 99 jap to play anyway. I figured I might leave it and get another board to consolize.

So now I need two controllers and I really want to buy a Unibios.

I know there used to be a bunch of people here who were collecting MVS and AES stuff. If anyone has controllers they would sell for a decent price, cartridges or a spare unibios, please pm or post.

I am looking for the more common game titles, bulk, scratched, without stickers or whatever but playable and affordable. willing to pay up to 60 euros for games, if it's something special, maybe even more. I am not willing to pay 80 euros for a joypad though, just because it's mint. I know that neogeo controllers are expensive and fairly uncommon, but still...

Yeah, if anyone feels inclined to get a novice MVS enthusiast who just made the switch from emulation to hardware hooked up with some gear, I would be very happy!

Thanks in advance ^^.

EDIT: Oh I am in Germany btw. So overseas shipping might not be an option. Don't have paypal either but could ask a friend in case.

Back