Consider Selling My Pandora

Chero

Website
Visit site
SOLD

Hi,

As the title says, I'm considering to sell my pandora.
It was supposed to be a one nubber, but both of them work fine for me.

I wanted it to try debian, ubuntu and angstrom and compare them with the zaurus running them. They all work just fine, so for me there is no more fun in trying to make it work.
Gaming is fun, but I'm not a hadcore gamer (must be getting old and my son is too young to understand the philosophy).

Not looking for a huge amount of money, just enough to buy me a netbook (around € 350)
I'm in Belgium, so if anyone wants to buy me a netbook, he or she gets my pandora.
Or anyone willing to pay € 350 + shipping for a pandora in mint state + case (never used) can get it as well.

Just PM or reply here.

Having fun,
Chero.

It's a real shame as I sold my Netbook a few weeks ago, not only that, I had the opportunity to pop over to Belgium in a week or so.... Oh well.

B) B) B)

Chero,

I'm not after your Pandora personally but I just wanted to say, that your offer is the nicest thing I have seen in along time on this forum. You've tested it to put the cat to rest and aren't after a killing to hand her on to someone soon to be lucky. Good for you and the community.

Give the man a hand (plus a netbook) :D

Chaser said:
B) B) B)

Chero,

I'm not after your Pandora personally but I just wanted to say, that your offer is the nicest thing I have seen in along time on this forum. You've tested it to put the cat to rest and aren't after a killing to hand her on to someone soon to be lucky. Good for you and the community.

Give the man a hand (plus a netbook) :D

Considering s/he's doubling his money, its not as bad as it could be, you're right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noisome said:
Considering s/he's doubling his money, its not as bad as it could be, you're right.

How is it doubling? 350 EUR isn't that much more than original cost, especially depending on when the original order was made.

I payed € 320,00 for the pandora, the case and shipping.
Considering what you can see on ebay, it's a fair price (more than fair).

@Mali : just go for it.

@WarmFluffyUK : I prefer Belgian keyboard layout anyway ... Welcome to Belgium. I live near Ypres, is that where you're going ? (Most UK people are ...).

BTW : shoulder buttons, hinge, screen, ... everything is in perfect shape. The thing hasn't left my house since I received it.

Keep replying !

Have fun,
Chero.

Hey Chero! :)
I can trade you my netbook + some money if you want.
It's a MSI Wind U100 and I used this as a hackbook mini(OSX installed). ^^
Reply if you are interested. :)

Nupfi said:
Hey Chero! :)
I can trade you my netbook + some money if you want.
It's a MSI Wind U100 and I used this as a hackbook mini(OSX installed). ^^
Reply if you are interested. :)
Interested in hearing the specs and the full offer.
PM sent.

Having fun,
Chero.

Back