Wtb: Faulty Gp2x

well, good news, i got the machine running (sort of) replaced what was missing on the board, but encountered another problem, the joystick assy is now knackered for some reason, won't recognise any of the up directions, the board is alright tho, as they still work when jumped with a bit of wire.

anyway, does anyone have a joystick part knocking about from an old project or perhaps when they've been removed from a d-pad mod or whatever.

or were they available from somewhere? i'm sure i seen them for sale on a web page..

cheers,
Carl.

yeah, RS that's it, cheers. i'll have to wait for them to sort out the webpage.

i don't see the point in doing a d-pad mod, i'm one of the few people who found the original stick alright to use ;)

website is back up. i can't seem to find it on there, there are a quite a few joysticks, but they are POT controlled, not switch.

do you have the part number or something?

thanks,
Carl.

heh, don't worry i found it ;)

got a mate of mine to order it for me. should be with me in about a week.

this knackered old donkey WILL become a galloping horse when i've finished!!!

i opened it to repair something that had fallen off the board when i dropped it, and put screws back in that were the wrong ones, they cracked the front of the casing and split off the screw holes where the screws attatch to. whilst doing that the board got damaged AGAIN! heh.

Back