Wow

WarmFluffyUK

The Big Wad Bolf.
Website
www.retrotech.one
Hi Folks,

Well just when I thought the GP32 couldn't blow my socks off anymore, I tried my hand at converting some AVIs to DivX. All I can say is WOW.

Not only wow at the quality I can achive on such a little thing, but on the ammount I can fit on the SMC. This is really kewl!!!!

The software VirtualDub is fab too, it does everything from capturing to authoring the whole darn lot, I'm impressed!!!!

So now I can watch Bugs Bunny or the Micallef program on the move LOL.

Clare.

WarmFluffyUK posted on Sep 18 2004 at 02:17 PM said:
Hi Folks,

Well just when I thought the GP32 couldn't blow my socks off anymore, I tried my hand at converting some AVIs to DivX. All I can say is WOW.

Not only wow at the quality I can achive on such a little thing, but on the ammount I can fit on the SMC. This is really kewl!!!!

The software VirtualDub is fab too, it does everything from capturing to authoring the whole darn lot, I'm impressed!!!!

So now I can watch Bugs Bunny or the Micallef program on the move LOL.

Clare.

Uh, Oh, didn't we already know that? I guess WE ALREADY DID.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exo posted on Sep 18 2004 at 03:15 PM said:
wtf is your problem czar being evil to everyone ?

you've already answered yourself, im just evil. deal with it.

Na, your not evil, czar, your just being a whiny little idiot, that's all. Don't be afraid, your balls will descend in the future and you'll be a big boy then.

And now what I actually wanted to say, the quality you can archieve is truly amazing and the great thing you don't need such a high frame rate. Try setting it quite low, you will still get a very decent quality out of it.

czar posted on Sep 18 2004 at 11:19 AM said:

lol, you truly are evil. Being a dick to someone on an internet forum definately qualifies you as an evil badass.

Anyway, both gpcinema and virtualcub are great programs. Sometimes its difficult to get a hang of v-dub, but once you do its very useful. I never found the quality to be fantastic, but definately good enough to have a nice watch. Glad your happy with your gp WarmFluffyUK :)

EDIT: @ Mosch- forgot to mention- I liked the crack about his balls descending :lol:

Thanks czar, I guess I must be dumb for not knowing it all like yourself. By the way, coz you know it all, can you tell me if I should fake my orgasms LMAO.

Aaanyway, Myself being new to the GP32, am still being amazed at what it can do, just thought I would let you all know :)

And thanks again for the support you boys have been giving me, I do appreciate it B) .

TTFN,
Clare.

P.S. Yes triksR4rabits I'm having a lot of fun with it, and the GP32 LOL.

czar posted on Sep 18 2004 at 03:19 PM said:

Nah... you're not evil... your just a ass looking for the attention cos you obviously lack it in other areas of your life...

WarmFluffyUK posted on Sep 18 2004 at 07:34 PM said:
Thanks czar, I guess I must be dumb for not knowing it all like yourself. By the way, coz you know it all, can you tell me if I should fake my orgasms LMAO.

I'm not czar, but the answer is no, because men are lazy and as soon as we find a reasonably simple technique that works (or seems to work), we'll just keep it up and consider ourselves the greatest lover in the world :p

Ow yeah almost forgot to respond to the initial post....

Yeah DIVX is really great on the GP.. I alway get jealous looks in the train from rich marketing guys with big laptops when i'm watching the latest movies on the cool small GP32.

I'm not czar, but the answer is no, because men are lazy and as soon as we find a reasonably simple technique that works (or seems to work), we'll just keep it up and consider ourselves the greatest lover in the world :p

I see... Mind you, as far as men and sex are concerned I'm fairly open minded, but I do draw the line at the inclusion of goats LOL.

Back