Votes: 63 40.1%
  • No, I don't want to wait.

Votes: 21 13.4%
  • No, I don't care about the looks.

Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Maybe, If it doesn't take to long.

Votes: 46 29.3%

• Total voters

I'm missing the "unintentional sideboobs" option. Other than that, I don't care.

stupid poll ,who cares anymore - don't we all just want the Pandora we pay'd for ? and in any case i do not like Painting over mistakes ,the cases canot be done to a good standard lets just get the 4000 cases and move on.

How about that ?

I'd rather paint it myself. As long as replacement cases are available to buy at a reasonable price, just in case I screw it up. I still have a (very badly painted) silver dreamcast, and it still works.

Having attempted to spray paint a number of things recently, I'm happy to let them paint it for me

If not having them painted means it has those weird marks that the old pictures showed, and painting gets rid of them and they end up like the most recent photos then I say hell, paint the things. Also as long as it all fits together, I don't see the problem.

I wouldn't mind, a few colour schemes I would be happy to have, but then i'd rather be able to undo the case and paint them myself, got chrome and black ready and waiting for some diy

that said, I'd have to know that when I take off the case, I can put it back perfectly fairly easilly, I wouldn't open it if I thought I'd have a mare aligning all the nubs and keys, or whatever else is inside the box, delicates ;)

Sphinxter said:
What no rather not take a chance on lead poisoning option?
can you stop with that stupid joke?

or are you really suffering retardness caused by actual lead poisoning? or is your brain missing air caused by asbestos induced cancer?

back on topic.

wheres the

No. i wanted a good looking mould finishing.
i would go for that one

EDIT:
OK forget about that option lets add
NO. i would rather want Silkscreen added since it is taking so long

Last edited by a moderator:
DroneB Dev said:
Sphinxter said:
What no rather not take a chance on lead poisoning option?
can you stop with that stupid joke?

or are you really suffering retardness caused by actual lead poisoning? or is your brain missing air caused by asbestos induced cancer?
ooof!

Someone didn't get their daily recommended intake this morning.

ontopic:

Paint or nopaint, what's it matter?.. i'm gonna be looking at the screen the whole time. I still want the pink one, but that's besides the point.

Like I mentioned in another thread, the only worry I have about painting is if this will cause any unwanted resistance in the gaming buttons/dpad or the key-mats. If this is not likely an issue I would still vote not to just to avoid another chance of something going wrong, but will not be angry if they do. Unless something else does go wrong, then I would be angry I guess. Like everything else all I can do is wait and see.

I want whatever Pandora can get to my house faster.

Paint, no paint, pink paint, lead paint, the blood of innocents, whatever.

atomicthumbs said:
I think I can wait three days for a nicer-looking Pandora. I've already waited three years.
I havn't been here long, but I have already learned that 3 days does not mean the same thing to OPT as it does to me :)

atomicthumbs said:
I think I can wait three days for a nicer-looking Pandora. I've already waited three years.

People were saying that back in December.

(Other people were worried that more tinkering with the case would cause ship-out to be pushed past Christmas.)

Back