Bling Bling My Pandora

Luckily for me, I know a guy at Colorware who will do it for me for only 40$ plus shipping. I will do it myself most likely though and if anyone needs a tut I'll be happy to post one.

Cervante said:
Can I pay extra for custom painted pandora?
I was expecting this thread to be about gold plating and diamonds, thank god its not, Bling = insecurity.

I wouldn't call a custom paint job 'Bling', besides isnt it more in the spirit of the Pandora to do it your self!?

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as the soup comes out of the pot I'll wait until it cools down then I'll add some flavor to it before I eat it. (soup=pandora, pot=development stage, cools down=gets fixed for errors, flavor=paint, eat=use)

I like my gear to be low key, so bling ain't for me...

But in another life, if I was a hip hop star (LOL at the thought!) I would want my Pandora to be solid gold to coordinate with my thick gold chain and gold teeth. I would wear it around my neck as a tribute to Flava Flav, and be the envy of all the pimps and ho's in ma hood.

tx_flava.jpg

Nice clock Flav, but can it run Linux or MAME? NO!

Prophet said:
I like my gear to be low key, so bling ain't for me...

But in another life, if I was a hip hop star (LOL at the thought!) I would want my Pandora to be solid gold to coordinate with my thick gold chain and gold teeth. I would wear it around my neck as a tribute to Flava Flav, and be the envy of all the pimps and ho's in ma hood.

tx_flava.jpg

Nice clock Flav, but can it run Linux or MAME? NO!
I think Flav must be a fan of a little overclocking

Last edited by a moderator:
Back