GP32 Would Like To Make College Apps

phalos

Still Fresh
Good day to all. I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong place.

I've recently started college, and I know my Business English class will MURDER me if I don't learn fast. I would like to make a program for GP32 for studying Grammar and such. It would be very simple:

EXAMPLE:

===
Welcome to Grammar aid!
[Menu]
-Grammar
-Sentences
-Punctuation

-Grammar
|--Nouns
|--Verbs

NOUNS:
Nouns are persons, places, or things.
Examples:
I went to the [park].
He went to see the [elder].

===

In each subject, I'd like to get a general description, followed by a few example sentences. With the important words/aspects in italics/bolded.

How would I go about this?

You may know I'm working on some utilities for VNS, but the language I use is too high-level to work with GP Dev'ing.

Any help appreciated.

-phalos

The easiest way would probably be vns. I would help you but i'm already really busy with my vns game and a program i'm writing in visual basic that acts like virtual notecards to help me study for tests. Between those projects and school I don't have much time for anything else.

i'd like to do something like that, something like a dictionnary, or something...but on the gp2x, since i'll only buy a gp2x and that it is not backward compatible. :(

Sounds like a good idea :D I would like to try out this project.
I will pm my email address to you so u can send me some more information on what you want.

What about a book ? :rolleyes:

You know the old thing with paper and printend characters ... :p

I wonder how you can study on a Gp32 ??? Sound more like a leisure thing to me

But anyhow, good luck if you want to code something like that, VNS would be the fastest way to do so I guess, since you would mostly need to work on contents not on the real code ...

Back