Would Anyone Like To See This?

Chez

Still Fresh
Are many of you guys into bit torrent.

Since I started using it a month or so ago I'm totally hooked. I was thinking of creating a website that hosts torrent files which link to gpcinema compatible divx movies.

With the strength of the gp32 community, I think we could get alot of seeds very quickly and hence fast downloads...

All feedback appreciated...

Would be great; only problem is you cant mention it/advertise for it on this site sinec its illegal to host "real" movies and the like and gp32x never wants their doors to close. I reccommend talking with S(p)am Fisher about this since he once (perhaps still does?) had a torrent site dedicated to the gp.

we have been informed that little sammy fisher's torrent site will be back on thursday.

basically what triks said, the mods don't like this sort of thing as it is always illegal.

would could be better to set up though would be mailing list or something, films could be physically sent to one person on cd, they then copy the whole collection to a few dvds, these are then passed round the community via conventional postal systems!

I have re activated my torrent site now but may have to take it down later till thursday. Anyway could some one go to www.gp32torrent.tk and click the I agree button to check it works. Spray sign up an I'll make you a mod.

Edit: it did not work as my Ip changed but I corrected it and it should work now.

I meant continue.

google for make torrent. Sign up on my tracker. Upload your torrents and start seeding. They have to be legal though. Or ill turn off the tracker again and ban you.

just use conventional bittorrent and convert the movies yourselves.

If you give it a try, you'll find its unbelievably easy.

Then you have the whole Internet bittorrent community to share with instead of just a few GP32 guys.

just use conventional bittorrent and convert the movies yourselves.

If you give it a try, you'll find its unbelievably easy.

Then you have the whole Internet bittorrent community to share with instead of just a few GP32 guys.

exactly :D

I meant continue.

google for make torrent. Sign up on my tracker. Upload your torrents and start seeding. They have to be legal though. Or ill turn off the tracker again and ban you.

Whats the point in only having legal files, for the trouble you went to to set up your tracker you may aswell have hosted the files yourself.

would could be better to set up though would be mailing list or something, films could be physically sent to one person on cd, they then copy the whole collection to a few dvds, these are then passed round the community via conventional postal systems!

That would be great to do, I don't mind getting the Matrix, Spiderman 2, and some other movies preencoded on DVD! :D

so if they are to be 'legal' avi files what kind of stuff can i expect? itried messing about with the avi playback capabilities ofnthe gp32 and the ff music video i tried really impressed me, then after that i found i dont have the huge amount of spare time to rip then encode. where can i get kill bill in 40 mins?? that really is fanfu**intastic!

Yeah sam's torrent thing didn't really work out for me. I was pokerguy and pokerguy w/o warez by the way. Now back as pokerguy reloaded (no, I can't think of anything else right now). Wondering what to upload that isn't illegal. *me haves a think <_< *

legal = not copyrighted films and stuff.

Just thought I'd point out evil king was the one to upload a commercial gp32 game.
That was cracked. and had about six downloads before I noticed it.

but i cant think of anything id want to watch that isnt legal. stuff like simpsons, bo selecta would be cool, im not too into films although i have seen spiderman 2 and thought it was ok

How do I "FIX" a commercial game that i downloaded from the internet, I need to know for educational reasons. No seriously I do.

Back