Wormlight Please Help

gary.mckeown

Website
Visit site
i know this has been mention before but i've looked back through the forum and most of the links to parts are dead does anyone know where i can get the connector for the ext port from i've got a tutorial but the link on it is dead and i've googled for the part number (3050-18P-0.5HTBD) and nothing comes up, i've got a non-flu gp32 (yes i know its old) and its driving me nuts that i can hardly see anything :blink: . please please please help

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=16609

after reading this topic i traveled the 20miles to the nearest K-mart and bought one.

After first initial use, the only place you can clip it is at the top of the gp32 over the power light. The wire is a bit short, but all i did was cut it in half and stick a 2 1/2" nail with the head cut off and electral taped it back together and it doesn't look bad and it works great, the extra height lights up the entire gp32 and its like playing in daylight. All the power and everything is in the light itself so there's nothing to rewire or anything if you cut it to make it longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
kickin wing ha ha
I used to use that name for online play in MOHAA and Dungeon Seige
sweet

anyways, this looks neat, Ill have to try this
what battery doe this use?
It might be better to run it off of GP32 power

~Octavious

Back