Non-flu Need A Light :-(

gary.mckeown

Website
Visit site
i've got a non-flu gp32 (none of the others were out or in the pipeline when i bought it). when i 1st got it i didnt think anything of it not having a light apart from the obvious "ah crap, cant play it in the dark" but now its driving me crazy i'm in desperate need of a light for it. what light are u other non-flu users or past non-flu users have? please please please help. i've tried getting the parts for the wormlight but i cant find all of them on the net so dont want one of them :-(

thanx

Gaz.

If you don`t want a wormlight, Then the only other option apart from hacking your GP32 to bits (and possibly killing it) is to get a Blu or Flu, Seriously. :)

Trooper

damn. wanted to save money for the psp :-( how much are Flu's now and where can i get one from where i wouldnt have to pay the extorsionate import tax (£35 just to let my non-flu into the country) and how much should i put my non-flu on ebay for cuz there's no point keepin it if i'm gonna get a flu (dont want a blue cuz of the screen issue's + dearer probably)

thanks

Gaz.

gary.mckeown posted on Mar 11 2005 at 10:49 AM said:
damn. wanted to save money for the psp :-( how much are Flu's now and where can i get one from where i wouldnt have to pay the extorsionate import tax (£35 just to let my non-flu into the country) and how much should i put my non-flu on ebay for cuz there's no point keepin it if i'm gonna get a flu (dont want a blue cuz of the screen issue's + dearer probably)

thanks

Gaz.

ebay average for non FLU + smc is about £50

stick a buy it now on it of £60

ebay prices are very good if your selling - crap if your buying!

got my FLU from SAKATA on here (v.nice guy) - paid about £65+postage

my girlfreind has my non lit now - I still think its great - and in daytime - not much different as I have to turn the FLU light off on the train!!

sPaCe :ph34r:

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there anywhere that makes the wormlight for the gp32 or that sells the parts to make up the wormlight yourself? i downloaded a pdf but cant remember the parts i do remember that the connector thing that you need to buy i couldnt find anywhere on the net :-(

Gaz

The difficult thing is to find an old wormlight. When i looked at (german) ebay i couldn´t find noone. Luckily my sis had a GBC one, and since her GBC was broken, i could build a wormlight with the plug of an old cellphone cable (had to file around a bit to get it fitting). Its just the thin that the wormlight is plugged at the under side, that´s really disturbing me.

gary.mckeown posted on Mar 11 2005 at 09:56 AM said:
:-( i'm in the uk, does any1 know if there's anything like this over here?

Cheers

Gaz.

order one from the web?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back