Worm Light.

Phil

FAPPO!
Website
Visit site
i asked this question in a thread but it was misteriously deleted. anywho, is there a turorial or guide on modding a worm light to work on gp32 cause i can get one cheap.

This is probablly a more direct link.
http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/christianobergmann/

I've done it, and it works rather well for when you need it. The only major drawback is that the GP32's EXT connector is on the bottom of the console, so you have to bend the worm light in a way that it's shining from the side.

It's definitely better than nothing, and it'll allow you to play in the dark, so if you don't have a lit GP32, it's probablly a good option.

The geocities link is for my website. However, being geocities, after a few hits it gets locked up... it sucks!

Click here for a direct link to the GP32Emu page that has the guide.

I did not test the battery life with the Wormlight - I did not see much change with it. But I use rechargeables anyway so I don't worry much about that... :)

Ernest posted on Apr 20 2004 at 07:01 PM said:
Does a worm light drain the batteries as much as a FLU does??
Nahhhhhhhhhh dont think :D

Worm light kicks ass.. Get a worm light put the EXT Connector on... Remove the Original Worm light LED, Replace it with a ULTRA BRIGHT WHITE LED :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any way to get it to go through the usb connection instead?

phoda posted on Apr 20 2004 at 08:14 PM said:
BTW - where did you find the ultra bright LED? I used one from a Lightguard.
Ebay has them :D

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to relight a dead thread. but phoda how did you order the ext connecter, on the website? should i just send them an order by email? how much did they cost? i think i'll buy a few.

Back