Word Disassociation

Status
Not open for further replies.
splurge

And a few criricisms:

Goity: Calculator's a repetition. Further, paper is often frilly (e.g. fancy paper napkins).

WrongEyedJesus: A mackeral can easily be skewered on a pole, whether during the cooking or the catching process.

Deleted User: I'm sure it's intentional, but I'm going to mention christmas linking to card (which is obvious). I've given you an additional -40 penalty for being a twit - sorry if this is not your natural state of mind and induced by drugs or what have you, but the rules are the rules.

Drak: A tissue is made of paper which is formed from the wood pulp. Note that this actually renders Deleted User's next one unrelated obviously, but, unfortunately for him juice is quite readily soaked up with a tissue if you e.g. spill it.

EDIT: I should probably draw your attention to the change in rules re: penalties and bonuses for spotting links. Go re-read the bit marked "edit" in the rules section!

Not that it hasn't been negated already, but citrus juice regularly contains pulp.

EDIT: Nevermind me, just late catching up to Deleted User...

WarmFluffyUK posted on Dec 16 2005 at 07:08 PM said:
Rico posted on Dec 16 2005 at 03:46 PM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Dec 16 2005 at 09:27 AM said:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Show me a dictionary with that word in it :)

Ok Here it is.
Surprisingly, it's even in the Oxford English Dictionary. Not sure what they were smoking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back