Wondering About Delays?

A litlle thing I wonder if the FDM and CNC prototypes are one of or do they make a bunch (like 3) to have a few would be very handy I think considering one should be sent off to get the FCC an CE licensing.

TaG said:
And welcome to tonight's edition of Spelling Bee, Where we find that US and UK English have different spellings, eg "spoilt", "labour", "empathise".

Come on guys, quit.

spaceballs3000, some of your posts do seem negative but you have the same rights as everyone else to raise concerns. Just be wary that you will be ignored or flamed if you are seen as constantly negative. Or banned if get too abusive.
Okay, I'm done.
Just fed up with negativity on here. Suppose it's hard to avoid given the current situation. Anyway, enough is enough.
Bring on the Pandora so we can get onto talking about dev stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carnt wee al juzt get alung and bee ay comunatee agayne.?

In all seriousness thanks ED you are a star and honesty is definitely the way to go and honestly.. if I had read what you wrote a month a go I would have been more willing to put my money where my mouth is and do a bank transfer. Saying that… if you give us a couple of weeks warning when the cut off date will be I’ll be brave and pre order again. I think it also helps that ED has been very much hands on with videos and even demonstrating the wiz made him so much more likeable and we can see who he is and that he is a decent and honest guy. Please can you post something on the blog when we have a final cut off day scribbled down.

I agree that lots of things have been said both negative and positive but after all we are all human and it’s difficult for some not to get personally involved in the community and have a strong opinion both good or bad. Just show a little more tolerance to those that see things in different ways.

Please keep up the good work and the honest communication. Some may be slightly nervous about such news but others and I think the majority will respect you more and support you more when things get tough.

A couple of questions though… are the Pandora’s still going out in the same order as they were pre ordered? Also will the Pandora be placed in any type of supported box insert so it doesn’t move around during transit?

One final thing… PLAP to you all. “Peace, Love and Pandoras”.

pawprints said:
In all seriousness thanks ED you are a star and honesty is definitely the way to go and honestly.. if I had read what you wrote a month a go I would have been...
...clairvoyant.
;)

EvilDragon said:
The Case design and case prototyping, yes, they are valid. Final production will probably take a bit longer, as the company is pretty busy at the moment, so my guess is March, latest April.

We should ship everything on April 1st... nobody would believe us :D

(Sigh), I'm set to go on a 3 month trip (during which the Pandora would be very much appreciated) starting April 2nd.

Dammit!

Timmy said:
EvilDragon said:
The Case design and case prototyping, yes, they are valid. Final production will probably take a bit longer, as the company is pretty busy at the moment, so my guess is March, latest April.

We should ship everything on April 1st... nobody would believe us :D

(Sigh), I'm set to go on a 3 month trip (during which the Pandora would be very much appreciated) starting April 2nd.

Dammit!

It's not DEFINATE that they can't get a :pandora1: to you before that date. there is yet hope!

Back