Wolf4sdl 1.4-1 Svn

Pickle

Mega GP Mania
Website
Visit site
Ive updated Wolf4SDL. Get the binary here. (OK it's UP!)

Ripper the author has made some awsome impovements. Specifically the different viewable modes that now are supported in a 320x240 resolution.
I have included a binary for each version of Wolf3d/Sod under the sun. So either demo/full version it supported.
I have hardcoded the needed settings so no more worries about the command line options. Just copy and play.
I also fixed some minor control bugs and added the option to see the fps.

As always take a look at the Readme file and have fun!

doc5avage said:
Is there a way to run this fullscreen? On my gp2x, there seems to be a black bar along the bottom all the time.
You have the old version, still awaiting server approval

Last edited by a moderator:
yuju :), thanks i'll try it as soon as it's approved.

Edit: Played already, I love that full screen feature

it's me or the sound efects are out of sync?

EDIT: never mind it's not bothersome at all.

shinra said:
it's me or the sound efects are out of sync?

EDIT: never mind it's not bothersome at all.
I havnt noticed how much do you think their off by? you could try using the parameter --audiobuffer 128 and see if it improves. I set to 256 by default. You could overclock at little too,
I find 220 fly's

Finally tried it out. Works really well.

I even manage to get the lost episodes for Spear of Destiny to work. :)

The 320x240 view mode looks nice, but I prefer to be able to see my status bar at all times, so I won't be using it much. It would be nice if at least the Health & Ammo be shown. :p

Manjuu said:

I even manage to get the lost episodes for Spear of Destiny to work. :)

The 320x240 view mode looks nice, but I prefer to be able to see my status bar at all times, so I won't be using it much. It would be nice if at least the Health & Ammo be shown. :p
Do you know that L+R will show the status bar in that mode?

Just tried this, and it runs super-smooth at 200MHz (at least the first levels do :)). Setting the sound buffer to 128 does indeed fix the slight sound delay. Thanks for porting this Pickle!

Alex. said:
Just tried this, and it runs super-smooth at 200MHz (at least the first levels do :) ). Setting the sound buffer to 128 does indeed fix the slight sound delay. Thanks for porting this Pickle!
Good!, I might do an update release with 128 set at some point.

Pickle said:
Manjuu said:
[...]
Do you know that L+R will show the status bar in that mode?

Yup, but I prefer to see it at all times, which is why I stick with the 320x200 view. Not a big deal though. :lol:

Thanks again for this. :)

Back