Wiz Critical Bug

ulula

Still Fresh
since monday my WIZ bug
i already try fix with upgrade firmware and clean SD card

bug description :
screen suddenly turn black(and no sound) but power led is blue.

bug level :
with Gpsp i can play few minute before bug
with fbax (Metal slug) less that 40 sec.
may be an memory overflow ?

anybody know this isue ?

doesn't blue LED mean fully charged though? thats how it is with my wiz, once the battery starts going down it switches to red

Spykez said:
doesn't blue LED mean fully charged though? thats how it is with my wiz, once the battery starts going down it switches to red

Really? Ive never heard or that or seen it on mine. But of course i have a prerelease version. I will have to look, ive only seen the blue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle said:
Spykez said:

Really? Ive never heard or that or seen it on mine. But of course i have a prerelease version. I will have to look, ive only seen the blue.

ill keep an eye on mine, I've noticed when it's fairly charged the led is blue up till about half or less left of the battery then it turns red.

I could be crazy, wouldn't be the first time

@ ulula

Are you playing with straight battery or with the usb plugged in. If with straight battery try with the usb plugged in, if that fixes it then it's probably a battery problem (not charged like pickle said)

I don't remember seeing my Wiz light turn red before the battery died (which happened just a few minutes ago, I forgot how low my battery was when I started playing). That's exactly what this sounds like though, after it restarts like that turn it back on and see if it gives you a low battery notice.

This is why I'd like a way to either minimize programs or bring up a battery display, I've had this happen a few too many times. This is why I save whatever I'm doing constantly if I can.

ulula said:
since monday my WIZ bug
i already try fix with upgrade firmware and clean SD card

bug description :
screen suddenly turn black(and no sound) but power led is blue.

bug level :
with Gpsp i can play few minute before bug
with fbax (Metal slug) less that 40 sec.
may be an memory overflow ?

anybody know this isue ?
is this a bug? mine also having the same issue as u plus a few more(u can read my posts in this section).

The lights on mine are:-

Red: Power off and charging
Blue: Power On (any battery level)
Pink: Power on and charging.

It'll be blue light right up until the power goes off.

Unless i've missed something there's no sign for fully powered battery or low battery apart from the battery icon on main menu.
And that isn't the most accurate.

Could be a power issue, ie the voltage input on something is dropping below acceptable level. Current load and thus discharge rate, varying with CPU load, could affect this.

Back