Wiz Cracked Screen

Zyklo

Still Fresh
Right
I was looking for a similar topic but found nothing. I found out today that my wiz has a big crack on screen ( I suspect my cat). Only few little bits appear on the screen, touchscreen is working fine, but all in all it's totally damaged. I almost cried ;)

It's a physical damage so not covered by warranty. In manual it says I can send it back to GPH and pay for repair, parts etc. But it doesn't say WHERE! I tried to contact jackofallgames.co.uk (they don't do repairs), Germany wiz aftersales for Europe (didn't reply) and so called Tony Han (support) whose email I have from official website (no reply). So, any ideas what to do next? Apart from spending another £120 for new wiz ;(

Zyklo said:
Right
I was looking for a similar topic but found nothing. I found out today that my wiz has a big crack on screen ( I suspect my cat). Only few little bits appear on the screen, touchscreen is working fine, but all in all it's totally damaged. I almost cried ;)

It's a physical damage so not covered by warranty. In manual it says I can send it back to GPH and pay for repair, parts etc. But it doesn't say WHERE! I tried to contact jackofallgames.co.uk (they don't do repairs), Germany wiz aftersales for Europe (didn't reply) and so called Tony Han (support) whose email I have from official website (no reply). So, any ideas what to do next? Apart from spending another £120 for new wiz ;(
Hi, you can send it to Ms. Lee in the new opened AS Center in germany.
I´ve have a good contact to her, she is really friendly and helpful!

Here the Adress:
Polytech & Net GmbH
Main : 49-6196-652-0049
Fax : 49-6196-95-26-1
ATTN : Ms. Lee
E-Mail as-europe@gp2x.com
HomePage : http://www.ptn-global.com

Ask for Ms Lee , i´m sure, she will help you!

Greetings,
andY

Last edited by a moderator:
hi, thanks for reply
As I wrote - i sent one of the e-mails to this AS in Germany. Didn't ask for Ms. Lee, but still - sent it to the same address. I'm still waiting for the answer... I wonder if anyone had the same problem and solved it succesfully?

Zyklo said:
hi, thanks for reply
As I wrote - i sent one of the e-mails to this AS in Germany. Didn't ask for Ms. Lee, but still - sent it to the same address. I'm still waiting for the answer... I wonder if anyone had the same problem and solved it succesfully?
They have a special spam filter in there eMail System. First time, i was sending a eMail, it was blocked.
After than i made a telephone call and she was sending me a eMail.
My reply to her mail works w/o any problems...

Zyklo said:
I wonder if anyone had the same problem and solved it succesfully?
Ms Lee is able to change the displays, but in your case i think, it will be not for free...

Another idea: if you don´t wanna go the long way of repair, you could also sale the defect WIZ to me :) !
It would be very useful for me (e.g. for spare parts and more) :)

If you want , make me a offer ;) !

Best regards,

andY

Well, I actually got a reply from German AS (from mr Jeong-Hwan Kim
) saying they can do that. I'm sending my WIZ there tomorrow and they will let me know about the cost of repair. If it's more than £80 then i'll resign and sell it to you :D

Zyklo said:
Well, I actually got a reply from German AS (from mr Jeong-Hwan Kim
) saying they can do that. I'm sending my WIZ there tomorrow and they will let me know about the cost of repair. If it's more than £80 then i'll resign and sell it to you :D

Hi Zyklo, okay, fine!
So we´ll do it :) !

Best regards,
andY

They got back to me and shouted "80 EURO please!" ;) That's £74 which is quite ok. That includes parts+repair+sending back. Hopefully it won't take them two months to do the job :D

Zyklo said:
They got back to me and shouted "80 EURO please!" ;) That's £74 which is quite ok. That includes parts+repair+sending back. Hopefully it won't take them two months to do the job :D
Okay, that sounds good :) .
You came from UK ? So i think you´ll get your WIZ earlier than 2 month back :D .

Gtx.,
andY

My wiz came back with a brand new screen, really quick. Amazing customer service - quick postage, instant replies to emails, etc.

Back