Windows on the Pandora?

tabernumse

Still Fresh
Is it possible to install Windows XP on the open pandora? I'm pretty much a newbie...

No, it isn't. Microsoft Windows XP requires an x86 processor - the Pandora uses an ARM processor.

By the by, this is in the wrong section, but don't worry about that - I've put in a request for a moderator to move it to the right place.

All of that said, hello and welcome. :)

EDIT: Ninja'd by Alerino. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
As many people above have already said...

no.jpg

I'm no pro either, but I think Windows CE wouldn't be impossible to run native... then again, who would want that!?

no, but if you want to play with Windows 3.1, yes it does :D
95 runs as well this way :)

I've seen that topic, but I could've sworn I found another, more recent, one where someone claimed he had it working... hmm, where is it...

guess that's a no for XP, then.. sorry for posting the wrong place, and thanks for being so friendly.. :D not all forums are behaiving that nice.. :)

Why can't these people ask this question on April 1st? We could get Pandora sales rocketing....

Uhm.. TitanUranus' avatar really is a guy holding a giant stone ( I think? ) penis. Where the hell is that from, anyway??? o.0

Nevermind that. My girlfriend ( Trekkie =3 ) has confirmed it is Captain Kirk fighting with rocks to defend himself in a cave. That one just happens to look like the male genitalia. XD

Edit(2): Its from Episode 7 Season 1 "What are little girls made of?"

Back