Wind And Water: Puzzle Battles Free!

YuanHao

Website
www.yuanworks.com
Hi everyone!

We'd like to let you know that Wind and Water: Puzzle Battles, commercially released for the GP2X, Wiz, and Dreamcast, is now FREE for WIZ, GP2X, and PC! :lol:

Here's the trailer:

And some screenshots:

sunrise.jpg
amyvsrose.jpg

map.jpg
amystone.jpg

The WIZ/GP2X can be downloaded here. More info on the game and the PC version on the W&W website: http://www.wind-water.net

Also, we're running the Custom Sprite/Avatar which became a tradition for the GP2X version, in case you'd like to support us! Custom avatars are 2D pixel art avatars based on a picture you send us:

custom_sprites.jpg

We'll also be giving out 5 Full-set Avatars (avatars you can use in gameplay and battles!) for free, click here for more info on how you can win one!

We'd also like to thank everyone here from GP32X forums who supported us years ago, without you guys this would've never been possible!

The new version includes tons of new features: new endings, new songs, the custom can be used in the Arcade mode, and much more!

Thanks guys!

That's great news! I've always been interested in this game, and buying it, but never got around to it because of just losing interest in the GP2X/Wiz.
But I'm really loving the Caanoo, and I'd love if you guys end up porting W&W to it, I'd still happily buy that.

This would be a killer App for the Caanoo as well if you guys were willing to port it over. I'd certainly consider a custom sprite!

traylorpark said:
This would be a killer App for the Caanoo as well if you guys were willing to port it over. I'd certainly consider a custom sprite!

In case they never do, the least then we can hope for is GINGE to arrive, then we can play the GP2X version on Caanoo. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
just showing love!! this game looks so good! :) those sprites are awesome well, sadly i only own a caanoo, i would love to play it :)

A r k said:
Alright guys, thanks a lot!

We're thinking about how to go with the Caanoo version, we'll keep you guys in touch :)

Are you thinking about putting it on FunGP? Caanoo devs are free to put their work on their, for sale or even for free.

A r k said:
Alright guys, thanks a lot!

We're thinking about how to go with the Caanoo version, we'll keep you guys in touch :)

Im really happy to hear that! Thanks for considering it

A Caanoo port may not be necessary now, since GINGE has been officially released for the Caanoo. :)
You can just play the free GP2X version, cool huh?

The Wiz port was released well before Ginge was, and the Pandora port is just the Wiz version wrapped in Ginge.

For the purpose of my Caanoo, do you think I'd be better off running the GP2X or Wiz version through GINGE?

Hi guys,

The latest W&W version is the same for GP2X and WIZ.

Also, can you guys confirm and tell me how it works?

And if anybody offers to do a GINGE+W&W WIZ package I wouldn't complain :) , as I don't have a Caanoo yet myself. Just like Coldbird did: http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/pandora.cgi?0,0,0,0,25,313
(I'll ask Coldbird if he has a Caanoo)

Another thing, can the caanoo+dongle do normal internet connection? I'm waiting for my Caanoo to arrive to do W&W online tests.

A r k said:
Hi guys,

The latest W&W version is the same for GP2X and WIZ.

Also, can you guys confirm and tell me how it works?

And if anybody offers to do a GINGE+W&W WIZ package I wouldn't complain :) , as I don't have a Caanoo yet myself. Just like Coldbird did: http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/pandora.cgi?0,0,0,0,25,313
(I'll ask Coldbird if he has a Caanoo)

Another thing, can the caanoo+dongle do normal internet connection? I'm waiting for my Caanoo to arrive to do W&W online tests.
Did you just say W&W online play? You just blew my mind. :blink:

Back