Sales Will we get a tracking number or shipped notice in email

Phawx

Professional Derailer
Or will it be just a blanket "We have sent out all Pandora's, expect yours to arrive based on your location."

good question, actually. I'd like to know when my pandora starts shipping, but I imagine they will tell you that

I too would find this very useful.
I share my address with other tenants so heaven forbid I should not receive it.
This should really be a given.
Maybe craigx or another member of staff can confirm.

Maybe this is something to look forward too. When you submitted the order, there was a page that had your confirmation number and everything.

At the bottom it says this:

"Make sure you allow emails from us 'GBAX Orders', as we do a newsletter keeping you upto date, and we may also need to email you about your order."

From context it sounds like they need to email in case of a problem with billing. Notice the use of the word: "may".

Hopefully we can get an official answer on this.

Phawx said:
Maybe this is something to look forward too. When you submitted the order, there was a page that had your confirmation number and everything.

At the bottom it says this:

"Make sure you allow emails from us 'GBAX Orders', as we do a newsletter keeping you upto date, and we may also need to email you about your order."

From context it sounds like they need to email in case of a problem with billing. Notice the use of the word: "may".

Hopefully we can get an official answer on this.
My confirmation doesn't say any of that - it probably depends where you ordered from and how you paid - my notification came via protx.

If they have store software it may send an email automatically when they mark the order complete. Otherwise they would have to send a email separately for each dispatch. Again this may differ depending where you bought it.

Back