How to contact Evildragon? (re: RMA tracking message)

Barnaby

Website
Visit site
Hey all, basically I sent a Pandora to ED for repairs a couple of weeks ago after contacting openpandorasales about getting my unit fixed (Purple Tint of Death). For ages the tracking information was stuck on processing in Frankfurt, but a couple of days ago it updated to this:

"A delivery was attempted for your item with reference xxxx in GERMANY before 00:00 on 03/04/12.

If redelivery or collection is unsuccessful, the item will be returned to the UK"

I tried to PM him a few days ago but he's not read it so I assume he doesn't check his inbox on here. I don't know which email address is his one to contact, as I didn't order through his store, so can anyone help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
I imagined his backlog would be huge. Thanks a lot for the address :) . I'll send him an email copy of my PM message as well, hopefully he'll notice one of them. I'm kind of desperate because, while I put a return address on my parcel, my friend also had a PTOD unit and sent it back at the same time... without tracking and without a return address. We're really hoping it doesn't end up lost in the post (his address is inside the package so hopefully if it is sent back the National Returned Letter Centre will open the package and find his address).

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I've only heard of one or two units completely disappearing during shipping in the past few years. So the odds are low, if that provides any comfort :)

Hate to ask a silly question, but are you sure it's on its way back to him? Not in a depot waiting for you to collect? It would be odd for them to give up and return it after one failed delivery attempt.

Well the tracking info does state it's in Germany right now (I live in the UK), and the delivery attempt was only a few days after I posted it - way too fast for ED to have received the Pandora, repaired it, and posted it back. The tracking information hasn't updated saying it's been returned, so I assume it's still at a depo in Germany waiting for ED to pick it up. It doesn't specify how many delivery attempts have been made, but as it was 10 days ago, I'm sure more than one has been made - it didn't actually update to say an attempt was made until a couple of days ago though so perhaps they have decided to return it already and just haven't updated it... I hope not though!

Oh my apologies - I thought delivery was attempted to you! Now the tracking message makes more sense. I'll edit your thread title with some specific info which may get ED's attention when he's browsing.

I'm checking all mails and PMs, though yes, due to a lot of work, I've got a huge backlog still :(

There was one package that I tried to pick up from DHL a week ago (they sent me a note a package is there to pickup), but they couldn't find the package and the postman didn't put a name or tracking number on the note.

I grabbed all packages I've been notified, so it might be that was yours.

Maybe someone made a mistake there and sent it back, as normally, packages are kept at least 7 workdays.

Please send me the tracking number and your sender details (via PM is fine), I'll check with DHL (though I probably won't find the time before next week Tuesday),

I'm checking all mails and PMs, though yes, due to a lot of work, I've got a huge backlog still :(

There was one package that I tried to pick up from DHL a week ago (they sent me a note a package is there to pickup), but they couldn't find the package and the postman didn't put a name or tracking number on the note.

I grabbed all packages I've been notified, so it might be that was yours.

Maybe someone made a mistake there and sent it back, as normally, packages are kept at least 7 workdays.

Please send me the tracking number and your sender details (via PM is fine), I'll check with DHL (though I probably won't find the time before next week Tuesday),

Thank you! Sent a PM with the tracking number in :) .

Back