• I already preordered a wii!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Im not getting any of them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lubidog posted on Dec 7 2006 at 10:24 AM said:
I passed through Luton Airport last night, and they had a Wii stand. The funny thing was, none of the public could play it because the people paid to present it were playing it for themselves. They were having such a laugh!

Wish I wasn't poor...

I was in the departure lounge in Gatwick airport, and they had a wii booth. Unfortunately, I was working so couldn't try it, but what I saw was impressive, and I managed to enter the competition, so fingers crossed!

Last edited by a moderator:
heres the miis on my wiii ---->MIIS

Hers a video of vc games but you might not really notice the frameskip stuterry thing im talkin about coz the low quality video ----->HERE

There should be a sticker on the classic controller that says. "Does not work with Gamecube, even though it should."

Actaully, there should be a big sticker on the box for the gamecube that informs you that.

You have to have a gamecube memory card. You can't use the Wii internal mem or an sd card.

And you must have an actual gamecube pad.

Anyway, now that I have two new gamecube controllers, a retro controller and a few wiimotes I'll be able to make the most of the system when it's hacked for homebrew.

I can already use the wiimotes as a mouse cursor on my PC. That's really cool.

Iorgy77 posted on Dec 11 2006 at 03:20 AM said:
I think you will find there are three wiis.

UK/Europe/Aus/NZ
USA/CAN/South America
Japan/Asia

So unfortunately Japan will not be on the list of countries on your wii.

You can get the PC-engine games by changing your location to UK. There is a big warning in the manual that you will lose your Wii points when you change location, but a few people have tested it and it did not happen in the current firmware.

icurafu posted on Dec 11 2006 at 04:15 AM said:
You can get the PC-engine games by changing your location to UK. There is a big warning in the manual that you will lose your Wii points when you change location, but a few people have tested it and it did not happen in the current firmware.

Yeah I know I tested it, read my post further up.

icurafu posted on Dec 11 2006 at 05:15 AM said:
There should be a sticker on the classic controller that says. "Does not work with Gamecube, even though it should."

Actaully, there should be a big sticker on the box for the gamecube that informs you that.

You have to have a gamecube memory card. You can't use the Wii internal mem or an sd card.

And you must have an actual gamecube pad.

Anyway, now that I have two new gamecube controllers, a retro controller and a few wiimotes I'll be able to make the most of the system when it's hacked for homebrew.

I can already use the wiimotes as a mouse cursor on my PC. That's really cool.

Iorgy77 posted on Dec 11 2006 at 03:20 AM said:
I think you will find there are three wiis.

UK/Europe/Aus/NZ
USA/CAN/South America
Japan/Asia

So unfortunately Japan will not be on the list of countries on your wii.

And the Wii is cracked already :lol:

CABBAGES posted on Dec 11 2006 at 12:16 AM said:
heres the miis on my wiii ---->MIIS

Hers a video of vc games but you might not really notice the frameskip stuterry thing im talkin about coz the low quality video ----->HERE

Hmmm I do agree that seems to be actually stuttering more than it should... I'll give DKC a little go tonight and see how it compares now you have given me a comparison base... I'll grab a video cap too with my USB cap card.

Just been playin virtual console games on tv downstairs again and they are fine on it ! Must be somethin to do with my tv ? i hope when i get component cable it iwll make the VC games ok on my tv:(

Ok, ive found out my wii number, its: 7063-1744-2867-9738

people who im about to add to my friend list are: Iorgy77, yoyoyoyoyoyoyo, pokeparadox, cabbages and fishbong. please add me as i only have 2 mii's at the minute, many thanks. anyone know when the first batch of online games are coming?

CUPC4KES posted on Dec 14 2006 at 11:32 PM said:
Ok, ive found out my wii number, its: 7063-1744-2867-9738

people who im about to add to my friend list are: Iorgy77, yoyoyoyoyoyoyo, pokeparadox, cabbages and fishbong. please add me as i only have 2 mii's at the minute, many thanks. anyone know when the first batch of online games are coming?
OK added you.

Looks liek UK or europe not sure what has just got some new VC games. People that have a wii does the VC thingy not annoy you ? coz for some reason i really want to buy the games even tho i have the original and /or have it on my pc and/or gp2x ? maybe its somethin to do with teh music in teh wii shop :eek:

CABBAGES posted on Dec 16 2006 at 12:41 AM said:
Looks liek UK or europe not sure what has just got some new VC games. People that have a wii does the VC thingy not annoy you ? coz for some reason i really want to buy the games even tho i have the original and /or have it on my pc and/or gp2x ? maybe its somethin to do with teh music in teh wii shop :eek:
subliminal massaging.

Goity posted on Dec 15 2006 at 07:49 PM said:
subliminal massaging.
Subliminal massaging? Now THAT is something I would like!

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 16 2006 at 01:43 AM said:
Goity posted on Dec 15 2006 at 07:49 PM said:
subliminal massaging.
Subliminal massaging? Now THAT is something I would like!
yes, it would be rather fun.

cigarette

Well, ToysRus in Harlow have sold out this morning again!
Stopped giving out vouchers about 15 people in front of me!! :angry:

still... I think they were selling some shite bundle...just want the console and make up my own mind what games to get..

Back