• Im not getting any of them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

what job you got?

cant wait till my next gen comes!
Im a hustler :lol:

I make a lot of money on ebay doing virtually nothing. The place is a gold mine if you know how to strike.

Tell more....
Same concept as iignotus (which i'm doing btw). I have a ps3 which I paid a little over $1,000 for, and it will be resold 2 days before Christmas for (hopefully) a nice profit. If not, I'm out the extra money I paid....but that's business eh? You can't be right all the time, and if you want to profit then sometimes you have to take risks.

The 3 additional wiis I purchased sold on ebay for profit, and thus, I have a wii and 2 games which I didn't pay a dime out of pocket for.

I also buy things wholesale and sell them to people who collect on ebay for more money :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I camped out for a wii with some friends of mine and have been loving it. Unfortunately, I didn't get any component cables and can't find them for a reasonable price anywhere. I haven't had much time recently, but I beat the first dungeon in Zelda and I think this will be the best Zelda yet, I love the artistic approach (although I wish we could play zelda in HD!) and the wolf thing is cool. The controls are great, but the noises coming out of the controller are pretty bad because the speaker in there is so cheap.

deadlychicken22 posted on Dec 1 2006 at 07:37 AM said:
Well, I camped out for a wii with some friends of mine and have been loving it. Unfortunately, I didn't get any component cables and can't find them for a reasonable price anywhere. I haven't had much time recently, but I beat the first dungeon in Zelda and I think this will be the best Zelda yet, I love the artistic approach (although I wish we could play zelda in HD!) and the wolf thing is cool. The controls are great, but the noises coming out of the controller are pretty bad because the speaker in there is so cheap.

No it's actually the bluetooth technology, the bandwidth isn't good enough for that yet...

Because Nintendo can do no wrong.

I was going to buy a Wii, but saw the GP2X and knew I had to have it. I guess I'll get one as soon as I can afford it...

Kibiru posted on Dec 1 2006 at 11:31 AM said:
I was going to buy a Wii, but saw the GP2X and knew I had to have it. I guess I'll get one as soon as I can afford it...

to be honest, i'd have a wii over the gp2x ;)

fluffyhamster posted on Dec 1 2006 at 01:39 PM said:
Kibiru posted on Dec 1 2006 at 11:31 AM said:

to be honest, i'd have a wii over the gp2x ;)
GTFO :p

Two entirely different machines really.

Beat Rayman, working on Trauma Center+Zelda now.

My launch title rankings of the 7 games I've had solid play in:

1) Zelda
2) Trauma Center
3) Rayman
4) Excite Truck
5) Wii Sports
------------------------^ good games
------------------------v don't buy
6) Rampage
7) Red Steel

I was one of those people who made Amazon sell out in under ten mins, I'm not totally sure I'm getting one until I get the item dispatched email so I haven't ordered any games or anything just in case, hopefully I will be able to find a spare remote and nunchuck and Zelda in HMV on the day as I have £20 in vouchers for them.

I have no interest in PS3 as I now hate Sony
(wasn't interested in buying on release before there clamp down on imports anyway, no games I want).

360 I might get when some more games are out, only game that interests me on 360 is Viva Pinata at the mo.

CABBAGES posted on Dec 5 2006 at 06:51 AM said:
Got an email saying my wii is shipped even tho its only the 5th :blink: . Ah well maybe i will get it early :eek:

where did you order from?

Back