Who Heard The...


sam fisher posted on Dec 12 2005 at 09:40 PM said:
Apparently was a 3 on the rictor scale where i am. Do you think it will of damaged my xbox 360?
​


Yup, thats the reason it all happened, It happened as its telling you that you should have waited for the PS3 instead ;) hehe :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I girl at my school said her dad thought someone was breaking into their house and woke her up :lol: I didn't hear it. But my Auntie and lives up in Hemel Hempstead and my Gran was staying, but their ok.
 
I didn't hear it and im in kent. I can't believe they were sayin the fire brigade could have done more even though no one was hurt and they worked like a day straight.
 
xboxit posted on Dec 16 2005 at 11:04 AM said:
I didn't hear it and im in kent. I can't believe they were sayin the fire brigade could have done more even though no one was hurt and they worked like a day straight.
​
I agree, although "no one was hurt" is slightly inaccurate.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top